Chapter 1 / The "unplanned" accident

In the morning, Sam went to the fire station and he couldn't stop smiled stupidly. The thought of seeing Penny made him happy. He wants to tell her how his feels, but he's too scared of losing her. "Come on Samuel, just tell her how your feelings", he muttered. 

Sam was arrived at the fire station and saw Elvis standing by Jupiter. "Good Morning, Sam", shouted Elvis. " Haha Good Morning, Elvis. Are you ready for an eventful day?", asked Sam. Elvis looked very confused. "That was a Joke, Elvis". "Oh yes, I knew that", said Elvis suprised. " Come on Elvis. Let's see if the rest of the crew there" said Sam. Elvis followed him.

In the kitchen saw Sam Penny and the rest of the crew. "Good Morning everyone" said Sam to his crew. They're sat at the table and played a card game. "Good Morning Sam", said his crew. "I will made the breakfirst", mentioned Elvis. "Thanks Elvis, that's really nice" said Penny. Sam took his Chance and sat down next to Penny. "Hello Penny! How was your evening yesterday?" ask Sam. Penny blushed, when she looked him. "My evening was great. I had time to tidied a bit" said Penny a little too nervously. Elvis heard this and he grinned. He knew Penny and Sam are in love with each other. 

A moment later, station officer Steele came in the kitchen and telled them their tasks. "Sam, you Ellie and Arnold are clean the vehicles" said SO Steele. "Roger that ,Sir", they said quickly. "Alright, Penny and Elvis you're drive to the ocean rescue center and checked neptune", ordered SO Steele. "Roger that, Sir," Penny and Elvis said. Sam was jealous of Elvis; he really wanted more time with Penny. When Elvis and Penny lead away, Sam,Ellie and Arnold are their way downstairs and started to washing Jupiter. Sam started to wash the windows and Arnold and Ellie are cleaned the back site from Jupiter. " Arnold, I'm going to turn Sam on. Let's see if he still loves Penny or if he realize that I'm the better choice", she said and went to Sam. "Go Ellie, good luck", said Arnold to his best friend. " I don't need luck, Arnold", laughed Ellie. 

Sam was still cleaning the windows, as Ellie tried to make him think diffently. She touched Sam and began to approach, but Sam doesn't want that. He took a few steps back and gave her a serious look. "Have you a problem, Ellie?" He asked grimly. "Oh no Sam, I wanted to see how far you're with the windows, that's all", said Ellie innocent. "I'm finished the windows and I will take a break now", said Sam coldly. "I comes with you Sam",said Ellie and will follow him but he stopped her. "No Ellie, you and Arnold are clean the rest of Jupiter yet", said Sam seriously and left Ellie. Ellie was so shocked. No man has ever ignored her like Sam. She was angry and wanted to break something. Arnold has saw all of this and tried to cheer Ellie up. "He's such an idiot, Arnold. He'll never get anyone better than me. But i don't give up" said Ellie grimly.

At this Moment, Penny and Elvis are came back with Venus and parked in the fire station. " Hello you two", said Elvis."Are you okay Ellie?", asked Penny. "Yes Penny, I'm fine okay? So don't bother me!" said Ellie grimly and left. Penny and Elvis are confused. "Come on Penny, let's go to the kitchen, said Elvis. "That's a great idea, Elvis. Maybe there is Sam too",said Penny without having understood what she saying. Elvis had to grin.

Actually Sam was in the kitchen. Penny was very happy about it. "Hello Sam", she said a little too happily. When Sam heard her voice, his heart was totally warm. "Hello Penny", said sam and blushed. "I will make the lunch" said Elvis and went to the stove. "Penny? Do you want to help me check the equipment until the lunch is ready?" he asked nervously. "I will, Sam", said Penny excitendly. "Alright, come with me" he said, as he took her hand. Penny are so blushed when she felt his hand in hers. They went down the stairs and checked the equipment. Ellie saw they checking the equipment togehter and knew, she had to prevent this. 

Penny was put to a fire extinguisher in Jupiter, when Ellie popped the side and she dropped the fire extinguisher in the shook. It landed right on Penny's feet. "Ahhh", sreamed Penny. When Sam heard Penny scream, he immediatly ran to her and knelt next to her. "Penny are you okay?", ask Sam panicked. "My foot hurts terribly", she answered slowly. "I'm so sorry, Penny. This accident wasn't on my part", lies Ellie. "Ellie, call Helen Flood. we need her to take care of Penny's feet", paid Sam. "Roger that, Sam" she said grumpy.

 Sam didn't want Penny sit on the floor, so he picked her up in brait style and carried her. Penny blushed so much, but she really liked the way he wore her. She put her head on his strong shoulder and enjoyed this moment. Sam didn't want to let go her anymore but when they got in the kitchen, he had no choice. "Thank you, Sam", said Penny shyly."No problem, Penny", said Sam nervously. Sam and Penny couldn't take their eyes off each other. They smiled and enjoyed the moment. When Ellie saw this, she only got angrier. "Just wait, I always get, what I want", mumbled Ellie. " Soon, you will realize that I'm the right woman for you, Sam", said Ellie bitterly....

So, This was the first chapter of this story :) I hope you liked it. The next chapter comes next week. Criticism and suggestions for improvement are welcome. Have a nice day and stay healthy ;)