Chapter 4

The door that Celine was in was closed and locked by George, "Hey, Natalie. Please wake up."

The Detective was worried but she opened her eyes to see his face, "you finally called me by my actual name," she smiled

"Yeah, I guess I did," making the Detective smile too, then clearing his throat and helps her up after

Colonel: "What the hell is going on? Where is Celine?"

George: "She's gone- and so is everyone else."

Detective: "Wait a minute! Where the hell do you think you're going?!"

George: "Away from here. This place is cursed! If you had half a brain, you'd all do the same"

Colonel: "Don't walk away from me. Where's Celine? Where's Damien?"

The Chef goes up to the Colonel, "I've spent 25 years cooking for these uppity fucks. I'm not about to died for 'em. I QUIT! BITCH!"

Ben puts his hand on Colonel's shoulder, "I know things seem far beyond your control right now, but such that it is for all of us here. I shall take my leave, and I implore you to do the same."

The Colonel gets angry, looking from person to person as he did, "I won't let my friends die in this god forsaken house! And if you all are too much of a coward to do the same, you would best leave before I kill you myself." Looking at Natalie saying that last part

He was walking away just as The Detective says, "Now you hold on a second. I've got more questions-"

Colonel: "Get your hands off me!" leaving the hallway

Detective: "What the hell's going on here?" following after him

Ben comes up to Natalie, putting his hand on her trembling shoulder, "I know he's in pain. And I know you might be too... But we need to leave this place. There's only death here now." He walks off as well, looking back at Natalie a few times

"Hey," Natalie hears Celine's whisper from behind her, turning around to have a look, who wasn't there "help."

When she turned around, the surroundings looked dark and spooky, "what the-"

Her heart beat was sounding in her ears, the voices she could hear whilst randomly appearing in one room to another.

Detective: "Do you wanna talk about madness? Madness is stealing your best friend's wife."

Damien: "Be careful!"

Mark: "Now this evening, it's not all about the poker. It's not all about me. It's about you"

Damien: "Can't we resolve this amicably?"

Chef: "I thought I told you to stay out of my kitchen."

Ben: "A domain of evil this is... But in we must go. You first."

Everything returns back to normal, bu Natalie brushes it off. She has found herself in a room filled with evidence- The Detective's office. Some of the evidence was about her, one of them about when she took something from Damien and a few pictures of her she had for her work ID. The rest of the evidence on the tables and walls point to Colonel and Celine. The picture of Colonel is now on the desk that Natalie picks up. When she puts it down she was expecting to see the Colonel there but he wasn't, "There you are!"

She gasps, turning around to see the Colonel by the doorway and hides his picture behind her back, " I've been meaning to ask you some questions-.." he then notices all of the Detective's things. "What is this? The detective's been keeping tabs on us? ...The detective's been keeping tabs on me. And Celine! He's the one who orchestrated all of this! He did this! Detective!"