CHAPTER III.

chapter iii

chapter iii.

Of course, after announcing the break up publicly in order to stop all the rumors and questions spreading around, new questions are destined to arise. Kat saw hundreds of notifications popping up on her screen within seconds, one particular one caught her eye.

[@katmorgan] thejordanconnor tagged you in a post

It was the post he made, also announcing the breakup. She read the caption, feeling her heart begin to ache all over again. God, this really hurt. The thing was, she really did love him more than anyone. She'd never felt love as intensely as she felt it for Jordan. Even when they were distant, she still knew he was hers and that she was his. And now, she wasn't. Just like that, in the blink of an eye, the relationship she thought would be her last was over. She blinked away her tears, shaking her head. It was too early to be regretting this decision, even though she totally was. She knew it was for the best, and overall they would be better off without the strain and all the stress. But it didn't change how much it killed her inside.

     Kat noticed texts from the cast coming in, neither she nor Jordan informed them of the breakup.

———

jordan❤️, last name twin🤩, mads🥳, sprouts🤡, lili🥵, cami🥰, charles' husband😎, kj's husband🤓, casey🤠, drewbie🤪, kat🤨

(jordan❤️ — jordan)
(last name twin🤩 — vanessa)
(mads🥳 — madelaine)
(sprouts🤡 — cole)
(lili🥵 — lili)
(cami🥰 — camila)
(charles' husband😎 — kj)
(kj's husband🤓 — charles)
(casey🤠 — casey)
(drewbie🤪 — drew)
(kat🧐 — kat)