CHAPTER VII.

chapter vii

chapter vii.

It was the day of the girls' flight. Kat's audition was the best day and she was beyond nervous. But not for the reasons she should've been. She hadn't seen Jordan in a while, not since the last time they handed off Frenchie. Which had been roughly two months ago due to schedule conflicts. Her heart was beating practically out of her chest as they began to board the plane.

"I call the window!" Arya exclaimed excitedly, pulling Kat from her thoughts.

"That's fine with me, Kat do you want the aisle or the middle?" Elena asked the brunette.

Kat shrugged, "I'll take middle." The three sat down in their seats, grins spread on all their faces.

"I can't wait to see my girl," Elena gushed.

     After three and a half hours, the three girls finally arrived at their hotel. "How is it that just sitting on a plane for hours can wear someone out?" Arya asked with a sigh of exhaustion.

"Who knows," Kat responded. "El, what do you—" Kat cut off her own sentence with a laugh, looking over to see the blonde already passed out on the couch.

"Well, I think she has the right idea. I'm gonna head to bed," Arya told Kat.

"Me too, got that big audition tomorrow." She girl said, making a funny face causing Arya to chuckle.

"You'll do great, I know it. And just to make sure you have good luck, I'll wake up early with you for some hotel breakfast." Arya always was obsessed with hotel breakfast, she'd been known to occasionally spend a night or two at hotels purely for the breakfast. Kat may or may not have joined her a few times.

"Oh hell yes!" The brunette exclaimed, the two then sharing a laugh. "See you in the morning, goodnight."

"Night,"

———

Kat arrived on set with Elena. Arya stayed back at the hotel, piling as much hotel breakfast into her mouth as she could. Elena wanted to see her girlfriend, as well as support Kat. Kat walked in, and was immediately greeted by Lili, Madelaine and Vanessa.

     "We've missed you so much!" Madelaine said, pulling her into a hug.

     "I've missed you guys too! How are you all?" Kat asked, giving everyone else hugs. Everybody said hello to Kat, and she greeted them all. She'd said hello to everyone, except Jordan. She pulled away from her hug with Charles, and she locked eyes with the one and only Jordan Connor Yeun. She swallowed hard, feeling the lump forming in her throat. She turned to face him completely, everyone around them was silent.

"Hey, Jordan."

"Hey, Kat."

ok so i know this took me two months to publish and it's still shit but wOoOo sHiTs hAppEnIng

—ok so i know this took me two months to publish and it's still shit but wOoOo sHiTs hAppEnIng—