Phone

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 : 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸

---

"𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓴𝓮𝔂𝓹𝓪𝓭"

The brunette lay there quietly, keeping his eyes closed, matching his breaths to the beeping of the machines that surrounded the bed, the only indications of his heartbeat, his existence. Dazai's legs were numb. Curiosity slowly pried open his swollen eyes to meet a dismal view of magnolia colored curtains, surrounding him.

The noises engulfed him, completely capturing his brain, rendering any logical thought or conclusion impossible. He is in a public room of the hospital. Beeping sounds and the smell of medicines evaded his senses. For a moment, he shook his head and it took him seconds to remember if what happened. 

Blinking, he turned his head towards the table beside the bed in hopes of finding his phone, but to his dismay, it's gone.

"Patient number 176. Dazai Osamu." A voice said. It was deep yet honeyed.

The curtain beside him was lifted and a nurse around his age came into sight. Ebony skin against that starched white uniform, mask clasping the half of her face, hand holding a medical clipboard. 

And he finds her pretty.

"Right on time. I was wondering if where is my phone." Dazai said and kept his eyes on the nurse in front of him. 

The girl in white sighed and grabbed her ponytail, letting loose her hair "Apparently, we restrict the use of cellphones because of explosive gasses, or certain sensitive electronic equipment." then sat on the hospital bed, bitting her lower lip "But we can make it possible." suggestively gazed at Dazai "If you want to."

Dazai uncomfortably shifted on his seat, gulping a low growl in his throat. He doesn't mind doing something vulgar like this for his report is needed in the agency. But in a public place like this? Just curtains are what separate them from other patients. 

And he knows that he has no choice.

"If you insist."

Might as well as enjoy it.

It took a moment before Dazai grabbed the nurse, making her sit on his lap while aiming on the lady's neck. Slowly licking her skin, he placed his hands on her waist and massaged her sides longingly, earning a silent moan from the woman that ringed in his ears.

Whimpering, the nurse slowly grinded against Dazai's hardness as she felt her lingerie's wetness and the male's boxers' getting tight. Their movements growing faster and faster, little moaning noises can be heard. 

"Be quite m'lady" he whispered. The nurse inhaled his musky scent. His right hand drops to her thigh, pulling up the skirt that hangs so loose just above her knees. The nurse couldn't move even if she tried. His fingers slipped in, past her undergarments and have short circuited her mind in the best possible way. 

"Nurse? Are you in there?" asked a voice behind the curtains that seemed to belong on a doctor.

Their bodies are just becoming needy with each friction. Bone deep desires that made them feel so close even if they just met. And they both knew they won't be satisfied if they'll stop now.

The nurse quickly tried to get off his lap but the male kept him in place by his other hand "Ah, she just left moments ago. I believe she grabbed some coffee with someone." he responded and continued on his handwork as the nurse did her best to keep her moans silent. Helping her, Dazai grabbed the back of her neck, growling in the kiss as the nurse mewled quietly in pleasure.

Heard no answers but a pair of shoes walking away.

"We have to make this quick." Dazai whispered and traced her ear with his tongue. Growling softly and nibbling on her like a playful lion cub. She felt a tingle of pleasure. In a moment he was stroking her breasts and rubbed her thighs with his wet fingers, lifting her off his lap, and lowering her onto the bed. 

He put his arms around her and stroked her back with both hands, caressing her throat lightly with kisses and sending a shiver down her spine. She rocked her hips, growing impatient. He began kissing her breasts while at the same time pulling down her lingerie.

The nurse reached down to remove her shoes, but before she could do it, he was pressing against her, probing again with his fingers, gently and insistently. With his fingers still in, Dazai turned her around, tumbling on the hospital bed quietly.

With the other hand, he pulled down his undergarments and took her buttocks tightly in his hands and pulled her towards him as he thrust into her. She breathed the smell of him. Their rising body heat enclosed them like a steamy towel. All she could do is burry her head on the pillow, stifling her moans as Dazai pushed the both of them up on the bed.

They are both close, ready for release. Soft and silent moans filled the air along with the patients talking. Soon, the nurse came hard enough for her eyes to roll at the back of her head as Dazai followed her into orgasm.

---

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴."

"Um... Dazai-sama?" the nurse earlier came into sight. Eyeing every part of the room but she can't even stare at him. But with courage, she clasped her hands together and glanced at him. "Please... Excuse me for what I did earlier..."

Lowering the phone at hand, Dazai responded "Ah. Miss, thank you for allowing me to use my phone."

It seems like he isn't mad or anything about that and the nurse can't help it but request "And... If you don't mind, just once more... In a single room this time?" He was stuck in her mind. And she can't wait to be pushed on a hospital bed again. To feel the extreme pleasure cloud her senses.

"Ah, if I feel like it. Can I have your name?"

The lady blinked in surprise as she felt her blood rose up to her cheeks "My name is Chuuya, Dazai-sama."

└★┐

Ah yes, genderbend Chuuya at its finest