Thunderstorm

This is a really short one but i hope you all enjoy :)
________________________________

Y/N POV:

My body shoots up and i'm fully awake but i'm not sure why I woke up in the first place. I look around and see Harry asleep beside me and hear the rain hitting the window in our bedroom. Laying back down, i'm hoping that it'll just past with no problem. Not any luck. I was half asleep when I heard a crack of thunder and jumped under the covers. "Harry.." I look over but he hasn't budged. "Please wake up." I try shaking him but it doesn't work. I hear another roll of thunder and lightning and whimper, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

Harry's POV:

I wake up from sleeping to someone whispering when I look over and see Y/N hiding under the blankets sobbing, holding onto me for dear life. "Y/N? What's wrong" I say lifting the covers out of her face. "t-the s-s-storm Harry." I hear through her sobs. "C'mere here kitten." I bring her up to my chest run my fingers through her hair to try and calm her down. A loud crack of thunder came and I felt her jump in my arms as I hold her tighter. "Shh.. baby it's okay. i'm here." I whisper to try and calm her down from her breathing. I sit up a little still holding onto her. "Breath Y/N. You gotta calm down so you don't go into a panic attack. Just repeat after me." I help her breath again and get her relax, just in time for the storm to stop. "All better?" I ask. "Yeah, thanks Harry." She turns away from me when I hear her sniffle. "Hey.. love whats bothering you?" I say softly. She turns around and looks at me in the eye. "I feel like a baby. It's all just a silly little storm, and i'm making it such a big deal..." "You aren't a baby Y/N. We all have things that we are scared of. There isn't anything wrong with that. You are still and always will be my girlfriend, and i will always love you no matter what fears you have. I love comforting you and holding you." I say cupping her cheek with my hand. She smiles at me and nods. "Thank you Harry. I love you so much." "I love you so much too Y/N." I wrap my arms around her and she snuggles up closer putting her head in the crook of my neck. I kiss her head and before you know it, we are fast asleep.

the end

hi! :) thank you so much for 340 reads guys, holy cow! i hope you guys are enjoying this as much as i am writing it and have an amazing day or night! :) Love you all xx

tpwk💗