He finds out that you got r*ped by your ex

Hi guys :) here is another little imagine for you guys. i hope you all are doing okay and i'm sorry if this is bad 😂 love you guys <3

Y/N POV:

I had just laid down on me and Harry's shared bed waiting for for him to come home from the studio. Me and Harry have been dating for a few months now and it's been going pretty good. I think to myself about all the stuff that had happened about a week ago with my ex boyfriend Tyler. He saw me walking down the street, pulled me away and took advantage of me. I still see it as my fault for not trying hard enough, or for not saying no enough. I start to sob for a few minutes when I hear the front door open and close.

Harry.

He had just came home. I instantly wipe away my tears away not wanting to question me and wait for him to come up to sleep. i hope he doesn't notice anything...

After about 10 minutes i hear the bedroom door close and see harry getting out of his pants and taking off his shirt so that he is only in his boxers. He comes over to me and my heart starts beating faster then it was before he entered the room. I don't want to get hurt again.. "Babe? Are you awake?" he asks me. "Yea i'm awake." i softly say trying not to sound like i've been crying. He lays down with his chest against my back wrapping an arm around me. i flinch right when he touched my waist with his arm. "Y/N? Are you okay?" "I'm fine harry." i say. i feel tears well up in my eyes, but i wipe them away right after.  I sit there in silence for a few minutes as I calm down when harry starts running his hand up and down my stomach getting close to the edge of my pants bottoms. He slides a part of his hand in my pants and underwear when my heart starts racing. I reach up and grab his hand when he gives you a confused look. "What's wrong? You are never like this?" "I'm just.. not in the mood right now, okay?" i whisper. "Is something bothering you? Whatever it is you can tell me." I said it's nothing harry." We both end up falling asleep.

*dream*
You are walking down the street at night when you see a guy is starting to follow you. You can't see him because it's so dark out so you start to walk faster. but so does the guy. He grabs your arm and pulls you close to his chest when he says to you "I thought i'd never see you again." "Tyler.. Leave me alone. I have a boyfriend." you say. "oh.. is that so? well i have something planned for you anyways." you try to get out of his grip when he tightens his grip around your wrist pulling you to an apartment. he throws you on a bed and gets on top of you. "Tyler please. don't do this." he shushes you and all he says is "Don't worry love. it'll be worth it"

*end of dream*

You wake up screaming when you feel a hand wrap around your waist. "No.. Please. Stop." You say while sobbing. "Y/N" He attempts to pull you close to him when you squirm out of his grip and fall on the ground beside your bed. You hear him getting out of the bed and see him walk over to you only to make you push yourself farther away up against the wall and away from him. "Please, i.. i don't want to." You say chocking on a sob. "Baby, it's me. it's Harry." He tries to gently grab your arm when you flinch away from him. "Hey.. Y/N, love open your eyes. Please." You hesitantly open your eyes to see harry in front of you looking at you with a sad smile and really concerned eyes. "What happened?" He sits down next to you and grabs your hand. "Harry.. i have to tell you something." I say trying to calm down my breathing. "Take your time, i'm here now. you can tell me anything. Please don't be scared." I look at him, unsure if i can trust him. He smiles and nods at me. "You know how i told you about my ex Tyler?" "Yes" "Well.. when i went on that walk about a week ago i saw him and he.." you stop. Harry looks at you confused. He tightens his grip on your hand gently. "It's okay." He says while rubbing his thumb on the back of your hand. "Harry.. He raped me. He took me into a apartment and-" you feel arms wrap around you and hearing harry whisper sweet words to calm you down. "You don't have to explain anything else." He pulls you both up from the ground pulling you to the bed and laying you down making you look into his green eyes that you love so much. He brushes hair behind your ear and wipe away the tears with his thumb gently. "Just try and sleep. I'll be here every step of the way. I promise he isn't going to hurt you anymore." you nod slightly.

You close your eyes when you feel a hand on your stomach making you shoot open your eyes and grab his hand. He looks at you "Y/N, I'm not going to hurt you. i love you, and i would never do anything that you don't want to do. i promise." your breath slowed down realizing that you are safe with harry and that you are so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

"I love you Y/N. I promise we will figure this all out.

"I love you too harry."

***
ahhhh hello again! sorry this is so short! i hope you enjoyed this and i'm sorry if they are bad. i'm not that good at writing stories 😂 i hope you all have a good day/night !! :) and tpwk 💗