💥🚫 ◇ What I Found Out

This is kinda of a self indulged oneshot. Hope you guys like it

Ship- No ship but top notch Kamibaku friendship

TW: talk of sex

Setting- Bakugou had just gotten his heart broken and Kaminari goes to check on him

Bakugou Pov

My ex-boyfriend had recently broken up with me and I'm not fairing to well.

I have been cooped up in my dorm only coming out for class and dinner.

I knew people were worried, but I cant help but overthink about my relationship with my ex.

I was to lost in thought that I didnt hear my door open and jumped when I heard Kaminaris voice.

"Sorry bro didnt mean to scare you" he siad as I shook my head.

"Its fine just to lost in thought" I mumbled as he nods and comes over to the bed.

"How you holding up?" he asked as I shrugged.

"The best I can" I said as I looked at him.

Kaminari smile at me softly and I just couldnt take it anymore.

Tears started running down my face and Kaminari quickly pulled me to his lap.

"Its okay Baku, Im here for you" he said softly as I cried into his shoulder.

Soon I had calmed down and was just sniffling every now and then.

"You okay Baku?" he asked as I nodded.

"Thanks Kami" I mumbled as he smiles.

"Of course" he said. "Do you want to get anything off your chest?" He asked.

I thought for a moment before nodding and he looked at me waiting for me to start.

I signed shakily and gripped his shirt "I found out why he broke up with me" I whispered before I paused.

Kaminari waited for me to collect myself so I could continue telling him.

"Its because I wouldnt want to have sex ever" I said as I looked down ashamed.

"Hey, its okay if you dont want to have sex. He  shouldnt of broken up with you just because of that" he said softly.

"I know, but he did. He also broke up with me because I'm asexual" I whispered and closed my eyes.

The only person I had ever told was my boyfriend and that didnt end well.

There was so much arguing as he told me that I couldnt be asexual and I was agruing back that I was.

It made me afaird to tell anyone, but here I am. I had just told Kaminari my biggest secret.

Kaminari looked at me ""Bro no way me to" he said making me look up at him.

"Really?" I asked as he nods.

"yeah we can be ace buddies" he said cheerfully as I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan Kami" I whispered.

After we talked more we decided to just cuddle and take a nap together.

We do this whenever the other one is stress or just cant sleep.

Its kinda weird how the squad hasnt notice or they have and havent said anything yet.

Either way I know I will cherish my friendship with Kaminari for as long as I live.

Word Count- 517

Hope you guys liked this and if you have any requests please leave them in the comments below