💥🔺️ ◇ The Squad is Dating?

Hope you guys like this

Ship- Baku x Bakusquad

Setting- The class is trying to figure out who is dating in the Bakusquad

3rd Person Pov

The class watched as the Bakusquad conversed.

Everyone besides the Bakusquad was trying to figure out who was dating who.

"I think Kacchan and Kirishima are probably dating" Midoriya said as he was writing in his notebook.

"Maybe Kaminari and Sero are dating?" Tokoyami said as he observed them.

Hagakure kept quiet as she knew who was dating who, but it was kinda funny seeing who the class thought was dating.

They had been observing the squad for a few days and weren't even close to figuring out who was dating.

"Denki come here" they heard Bakugou say which surprised them.

Usually Bakugou used one of his nicknames for everyone.

So it was a surprise that he was using their name and that it was Kaminaris first name.

"Mm yeah Kats?" He asked as Bakugou opened up his arms.

"Cuddles now" he said with a pouty tone in his voice making Kaminari chuckle.

"Alright you big baby" Kaminari said as he cuddled with Bakugou on the couch.

Now the class was even more confused.

They saw Kirishima come over to them and kiss Bakugou and Kaminaris cheek.

What they didn't know was that Mina was behind them.

"Whatcha doing guys?" They heard someone say behind them and they all looked to see Mina.

"Ooh we were just trying to figure out who is dating who in your squad" Midoriya said kinda shyly.

"Ooh thats all? We all are dating each other" she said as she skipped over to the rest of the squad and sits down next to Sero.

They all started at her with shocked expression before going their separate ways.

What they didn't see was Minas grin on her face as she watched them leave.

Word Count- 316

Hope you guys liked this