😼💥 ◇ Blaming Me

Hope you guys enjoy this

Ship- ShinBaku

Setting- The class slowly starts blaming Bakugou for stuff

Bakugou Pov

I signed as Iida yelled at me for the fifth time this week. Its only Tuesday too.

I just learned to tune him out till he done. Soon Iida was done and just walked away.

This time I was blamed for the kitchen being a mess. I wasn't even awake at the time that it was used.

I just let it be as I was to tired to even fight back at this point. Most of my time now is spent with Shinsou and his classmates instead.

I soon got up from the couch and just left the dorms. I texted Shinsou telling him I would be over in 5 minutes.

Soon I was on the couch as I cuddled with Shinsou. I signed into Shinsous chest as he played with my hair.

"What happened this time?" He asked softly as the tv was playing quietly in the background.

"The kitchen was a mess from Kaminari and Kirishima. Iida blamed me for it even thought they both said it was them. He didn't believe them and thinking they were just standing up for me. I wasn't even awake and he came barging into my room" I said quietly as tears began to weld up in my eyes.

"Why is it always me Shinsou? Why am I always to blame?" I asked him as tears fell down my face.

"I dont know babe" he said softly as he kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away. I just nuzzled into his neck as I cried silently.

Shinsou kept me close and just let me cry into his shoulder. I gripped his shirt tightly as Shinsou rubbed my back.

After ten minutes I finally calmed down and Shinsou kissed my cheeks. I smiled a little as I looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"No but I will be" I said as he nodded and just held me close.

Word Count- 340

Hope you guys enjoyed this