🦈💥 ◇ I Love You To

Are there any ships you guys want me to do?

But I hope you guys enjoy this

Ship- KiriBaku

Setting- Bakugou hasn't said 'I love you' yet to Kirishima 

Bakugou Pov

Kirishima and I have been dating for a few months now. It's been amazing besides the times when the Bakusquad integrates us both.

Besides that, it's been like paradise for us both. We had been dancing around each other since basically the first day of school.

Finally, I just asked him out and he agreed almost instantly. Currently, we were on a date and were waiting for our food.

"Kat you should have seen the look on his face" Kirishima continued with a smile on his face.

He was currently talking about some dude that had been flirting with him. I hadn't even seen the guy when I came up to Kirishima and pecked his cheek.

"He was in such a shock. I can't believe you didn't see him" He said with a chuckle.

"Why should I pay attention to anyone else when I had you?" I asked him with a smirk on my face.

Kirishima blushes as he looked at me.

"I love you so much," he said softly making me blush before our food got there.

I started eating before looking at Kirishima.

"Don't you ever wonder why I never say it back? " I finally asked as Kirishima looked up at me.

"I do but I want you to take your time with it. As long as I can tell you how much I love you then I'm okay with you not saying it back until you're ready" he said with a grin.

 "Thanks, Eijiro" I mumbled as we continued eating.

Soon both of us were done eating and I paid and we both left. We walked back to the dorms with our hands laced together lightly.

I listened to Kirishima as he talked about working with Fatgum. I nodded now and then as I gave him a soft smile.

The dorms came into view and he opened the door for me. I nodded my thanks and I walked him back to his room.

Once we were outside his dorm and he was about to enter his dorm when I grabbed his arm. He looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. 

I pulled him close and kissed him softly. Once we pulled away he smiles at me as I grinned at him.

"I love you," I said softly making him look at me with wide eyes.

"I love you too. Ill see you tomorrow" he said after he got over his shock and entered his dorm.  

I grinned the whole way back to my dorm.

Word Count- 434

Hope you guys enjoyed this.