The Last Nights

Hannah and James, we're both sitting on the same couch as the night previous. I'd just given the mix in their tea. The more you drink the more things should come clear no matter the drugs used on you.

"So all we need to do is start talking?" Hannah asked after a few mouthfuls. I nodded  writing down on the paper quickly.

"Just start for the beginning and we'll work from there." Molly had stopped everyone from walking about in the living room although I knew there was a large chance they found a way to listen.

"You sound a therapist." James chuckled and I responded by a roll of my eyes along with a smile.

"You might need one when remembering what happened." James sighed hand sliding down his face as memories started coming back.

"We went to pick up the dress and suit for the wedding. After dropping them off at the house we..." Hannah stopped thinking for a moment.

"We went to a herbs shop to get Bridgestone roots." My mouth gaped open. Bridgestone is almost impossible to get, even more so here. I told James we'd wait for our connection in America for a SAFE meeting.

"James I told you to wait. The only place we could find it was that sketchy place that illegally sold dragon hearts. What were you thinking of going there with Hannah and without me." I wanted to shout but with the other people in the house, I didn't.

"I know but it was a different buyer and cheaper too until we found out." James glanced to Hannah taking hold of her hand. "They had women in their basement. Muggles. Thought we would keep quiet but when we told the Ministry they drugged us. If it wasn't for the tattoo I." James stopped sniffing. So they weren't after the potion. Hannah held onto James as he put himself together again.

"We're stupid I know. No need to state the obvious." Hannah said but I dropped the pen going on my knees to lean over and hug the two of them.

"I'm just glad you're safe. No more illegal deals alright James. We do things together." He laughed as the three of us hugged.

"Bad things always happen when we're apart." He added. At least this is all over now.

After the tear fest, James and Hannah apologised a thousand times for barging into the house and Molly probably dismissed them even more. Now safe back at our place the pair went to rest for a few more hours. Since the memory potion takes a lot out of you.

With only a few more days until the deadline for our time off work, there was a lot to be done. Rushing around the house with Lisa doing some simple mixes to ease some of the weight on my shoulders over the next week Fred and I haven't seen each other only having one owl for him saying he was working full days every second day meaning he's almost fully recovered. Fast but he's only 20 so people bounce back faster. Not to mention he's quite fit and....

"(Y/n)!" Lisa shouted when I noticed the pot over boiling. "Ok, that's it go to bed. You've been working non stop all week and it's late already." Being ordered out of the office I raised both hands in-defence walking out. She should be the one sleeping. Not me.

Lazily changing and brushing my teeth I noticed a glass that needed to be refilled heading back down the stairs filling the glass I heard Lisa talking.

"Thanks for coming. She's been working so hard I thought some relaxation could do the trick." Who the hell is she talking too? Sneaking over closer I couldn't see without being spotted.

"I'm sure some rest will help out." Fred? Oh my god, Lisa. How worried did she get?

"I'm sure that won't be the only thing you'll be doing. But she needs that, after how worked up she's gotten about James getting attacked (y/n) dove into work trying to save him from something g that she already saved him from." Lisa left for her room downstairs and I tiptoed back to my room. Fred's here.... should I change? A silencing charm would be handy or what about.

"Hey, beautiful." Jumping out of my skin as I stood by my bed spilling the glass half empty onto my nightshirt.

"Merlin Freddie don't sneak up on me like that." He let out a laugh shutting the door behind him.

"Sorry love but I did knock." Must have been thinking too deeply to notice.

"So what brings you here?" I questioned stepping closer to him to which Fred glanced down at the outfit I was wearing. That was only going to my upper thigh.

"Lisa came to the shop asking for me to visit." I glanced outside then back to Fred.

"This late at night?" Fred chuckled tugging on the loose garment bringing me against him.

"Well, it has been long enough don't you think? It's been almost two months of sleeping and recovering I think there's one way we can both relax." Biting my lip feeling as his hands slid down to my ass I smiled leaning in to kiss him. Fred squeezed my ass chuckling against my lips.

"Ok tough guy. Just let me know if anything is wrong." Fred grinned ear to ear loving I'm agreeing to go for it once more.

"Being here with you makes everything brilliant I'm my opinion." Lifting me up and kissing me Fred took the pair of us to my bed as the soft sound of the rain that had just started fading out. My nightshirt when falling to the bed was just above my waist. Not caring I paid my attention to unbuttoning Fred's shirt.

"Did I ever tell you how attractive you look in a suit?" Fred smiled kissing my neck tugging off his suit jacket to let me continue unbuttoning the shirt underneath.

"I'll keep that in mind." Fred husked out sending goosebumps throughout the skin on my shoulder.