The Hogwarts Battle

James and I were still at the bar. Hannah was meeting us here in half an hour. The air was stuffy, the hot setting sun was sending yellow rays of light across our small high table we shared. After 'debeting' for an hour we still couldn't agree on what to do.

"I'm telling you Hannah will want to go to London. She loved it there last I heard from her mum." I spoke before taking a sip of my alcoholic drink. Previously before blending the layers of yellow, orange, pink and red were now a blood orange.

"And I'm telling you she wants to live in New York. All our family live here and we're doing fine where we are now." Swirling the drink around with my straw I raised my eyebrow at James. "I bet ten on it." Shaking is hand when the door opened and Hannah came walking in. Smile on her face as always. I placed my lips to the straw sipping it knowing what was to come.

"I just love the idea of living in London. We could have our wedding there oh a winter wedding." I smirked just sitting sipping my drink smiling as James passed the money under the table to me.

We were cleaning up the old place. Hannah was heading over in a few days or was meant to until when were was a call from Deans office. Well a person actually. It was happening, the battle. I waved my wand and my aid bag came sipping through the room into my hand.

"Hannah I'll be back for you." James said and they kissed. Rolling my eyes I looked to Lisa who also looked impatient.

"If you're ready there are people who need us." Lisa held onto our shoulders, she was from London and is able to apperate across the world. Well known for it too. She set us off and I shook my head. It was overly bleak, the first thing to catch my eye was the cracked ground around my feet and there were fires all over the place. Not to mention we interrupted something. Not a word was spoken from either party as the three of us stood seeing dismal scene around us. There to our right was the no nosed Voldemort.

"I feel like we interrupted something." James said hands in his pockets.

"Does seem that way." I breathed and the people in front raised there wands.

"Who are you?" Sighing at the question I tossed a small ball in the air. There eyes followed.

"American." Flicking the ball into the crowd after i'd court it the first time it exploded in multiple different colours spread throughout the crowd in front of us. Letting out a short laugh James grabbed my shoulder pulling me away from the bridge of two sides.

"We won't be any good dead." He said as we ran into the crowd of people in the direction towards the castle.

"What are you doing here?" There wands were raised. Same reaction, but from the scared looks I knew what side they were on. 

"We can heal the injured. Directions please." There was a loud bang behind us and the colour explosion died down and they looked pissed. "Will you do the honours?" James smirked as I passed another object to him and the glass vile was tossed onto the ground sticking to there feet.

"Dean told me he'd send the best healers but I didn't know they'd be.... go to the great hall, I trust you know the way Lisa." this must be Mcgonagall, Lisa was a student here and in her final year's this woman became a teacher of hers. Lisa spoke fond of her. A wise women she said. Lisa nodded next to us and we dashed off into the castle.

"I've always wanted to go to Europe." I said as we ran through the halls and I saw James smile ahead of us.

"And you always love making an entrance." Flicking my hair we both chuckled before we stopped seeing the great amount of bodies in the great hall all placed on thin matts and blankets. The number was high. "Lisa start running the numbers and who we can save." James breathed out our eyes not averting from the calculations running through both our heads.