The night of |Sm|

It was getting to the end of the night. Many families with younger children had left the building and most the food and drink was gone. I was sitting with my sister who was half asleep next to me as I walked Hannah and James along with a few others including my parents swaying with the music.

"How long do you think until those flowers work their magic?" I turned my head lazily to Jess raising an eyebrow confused by her question.

"What flowers?" she rolled her head away from the dance floor and back to me palm resting under her chin.

"The ones Hannah threw. It's meant to symbolise the next person to marry." I blushed as her eyes went to Fred with the water he offered to get.

"I'm not the one you should be asking." I breathed looking back out my eyes drooping a little listening to the slow piano playing.

"I bet a years tops unless he really needs to make sure you're not crazy." Fred sat down next to me handing over a cup of icy water.

"I think you're the crazy one. Thanks, Freddie." I quickly added before taking a sip. Fred's hand went to my thigh squeezing it for a moment. Jess sighed standing up with a yawn.

"That's about me done. I'm gonna strangle the parents." Not even bothering to give me a proper goodbye she gave me a lazy wave waddling off to the dance floor. It was only Fred and I at the table.

"Wheres George?" Fred had a mouthful of water before answering.

"He just left had to make sure the shop was closed properly." Nodding my gaze didn't leave the dance floor so focused on the beat of the music. "Did you want to dance?" Fred suddenly asked catching onto my gaze but I shook my head.

"We danced for over an hour before. My feet can't take much more." His smile turned into a smirk as he leant in to whisper in my ear.

"That's not the type of dancing I was talking about." that's when I finally turned away from the dance floor. Fred was close to my face and closed the gap quickly capturing my lips with his. Only for a moment knowing my family members were still about.

"I told James I would stay at your place tonight and tomorrow for them." I breathed against his lips eyelashes heavy brushing against his cheek.

"Mmm good to know. Let's get going." Fred stood taking hold of my hand. James looked over when seeing the movement. Giving him a wave Fred and I left without a word.

Fred didn't bother taking us to the front door. Blinking I was standing in Fred's room, since it was pitch black I flicked on the bedside table lamp seeing Fred remove his tie and suit jacket made me lick my lips.

"Come here, darling." The way he spoke sent a shiver from head to toe through me. Stepping closer Fred grabbed my waist kissing me harshly, moaning from the action Fred slid both hands to the zip of my dress.

"Careful Freddie, this dress isn't cheap." a small growl of protest from him made me giggle.

"You looked so beautiful today. No words could describe how much I wanted to rip it off you." laughing it turned to a moaning gasp as Fred sucked my neck.

"A little concerning since my whole family would be there." He chuckled against my neck managing to let the dresses zip fall to its end. The silk fabric slid down when Fred moved the thin straps off my shoulders. Pooling around me I stepped to the side picking up the dress and on my knees tossed it to a chair beside the door. Staying down I looked up at Fred who stared down at me.

"Love the matching lingerie set." He said referring to the strapless white bra and lacy underwear I wore.

"Brought it for the wedding." murmuring this as my hands ghosted over his trousers. Fred bit his lip softly, wondering what I was going to do. Seeing the bondage in Fred's pants I kissed the tent-making him hiss lightly. Getting to work on the button and zip I pulled both Fred's trousers and boxers down in one go. His cock spring free and Fred quickly took off his shoes to rid himself of the pants. It was funny to watch him rust back in front of me so I could grasp his member. Fred moaned lowly watching my hand move softly up and down taking in his length it grew in my palm. "Mmm, I always forget how big you are Freddie." leaning forward my lips pecked the tip. As I did so his cock twitched in my hand and grew the rest of the way. Fred looked at me pleadingly. "What's that look for Freddie?" I whispered holding tighter picking up the pace. "Tell me what to do." my lips ghosted over the side of his cock a vain inches from my lips. Fred swallowed audibly.