Chapter 8: Fucked In The Head

I'm not keeping my previous sched for now, but I'm using my phone for this. I'll remaster these "Phone Chapters" once this WiFi hits, but I'll alternate between this and my KH story if u guys even care about that one. Anyways, let's begin. (Update: Got my internet.)

Your POV

So, the time has come, hm? I'm in a chair sitting away from Pyrrha and Jaune while they're on the date I set up for them. It was all super simple stuff. I was able to...ahem, buy out a reservation (threatened the owner) for these two love nuts and then I also was able to buy them tickets to a night showing of A Silent Voice.

(Haven't watched it yet, pls no spoils)

All of that work seemed to be working out pretty well so far. Pyrrha's laughing happily, while Jaune smiles. It was so perfect, and yet...

Something feels off...

Now, I may be an all powerful dumbass who may or may not be able to read between the lines on certain situations, but it feels like this is the case where I...semi-can. It's like that moment when you leave your house and you're like, "Wait, did I leave my keys?" and then after thinking you're like, "I did, but where?"

...or is that just me?

Deciding to do something besides stalking them, I'm gonna go ahead and order myself something. Hm...that ramen with steak is looking pretty good. I'm surprised they even serve that... where did I find this again?
___                                                                                                                                                                                               

Flashback

We were sitting in her office, just discussing stuff like old people do at parties if they aren't gamers, hermits, or drunk.

Glynda: "So, I heard there was this one restaurant people go to, but it's really difficult to get a reservation."

"Eh, I can handle that part. Thanks, Glynie! You've been a real help."

Glynda: (blushes) "D-don't call me that."

"Heheh, no promises, Glynglyn~"

She turns redder, and I chuckle.

Flashback over

Oh right, I was asking her for ideas. Huh...maybe I'll use one of these ideas for me and her...

...WAIT A FUCKIN' MINUTE, AM I ACTUA-

Pyrrha: "So Jaune, how have you been feeling after... well, the Demon Day?"

Demon Day? Ooh, sounds interesting!

Jaune: "Well, Y/N's certainly cool, and he's very funny! I've been feeling less jittery and-"

Aaaaaaaand that's when I tune out. I love getting praised a little, but I have a secret...

...I have anxiety for certain things.

Yes, I, Y/N Magatsu Lucifer, Beholder of the Void and Protector of the Rose lineage, gets nervous and embarrassed whenever more than 6 people talk about me in any way. Excluding friends.

If you're laughing, then fuck off my dick, alright?

After my semi-rant, I bring out a laptop my faithful little rose got me and start playing P3P. I'm so glad I got the updated textures...