Chapter 2: Meet Your God

Art isn't mine, which should be a "nah shit" kinda thing, so none of this art is mine. Also, now all of this is strictly in your and Ruby's POV, or third person. Also, I'm gonna have these () to signify when someone's doing something, which extends to thinking. Another thing, I have titles for everyone during battle that I hope ya like

Your POV

Man, these guys either have some severe issues, or giant sticks up their asses. I'mma go with the issues thing because none of them seem to have anything poking out from their ass.

We're at the old cuck's office, and Ruby's team, Team JNPR, Ozpin, and Glynda are looking at me and Ruby. Except Nora. She was dozing off. Standing up. Gotta say, if it wasn't from the serious air in the room, I would've started clapping for her impressive skill. Yang, Glynda, and Weiss glare at me, Pyrrha, Blake, and Ren look passive about it, Jaune is scared shitless of me, and Ozpin just watches me with a careful eye. 

Oz: "So...Y/N..."

"Yeah? Whaddya want?"

The three Glarin' Girls (that sounds like a mid 2000's girl band for some reason) aim their weapons at me.

Glynda: "Excuse me young man, but you are in no position to have that kind of tone!"

Oz: "Glynda, Ms. Xiao Long, and Ms. Schnee, please put away your weapons."

Yang: "Why?! What if he tries something?!"

"Geez. stop yellin'. I can hear your banshee like screams from here already."

Yang raises her fist until Ozpin himself grabs her wrist.

Yang: "What the-?!"

Oz: "You'd only agitate him. He cannot be harmed by any kind of weapon, nor any semblance. I'm sure some of you are familiar of the Scar-Faced Dark Messiah?"

Blake's eyes widen. Huh, he really DID write a book about me...

Was I handsome in it?

Blake: "I've read it before. A hero in ancient times who used the vast powers of darkness to protect those he saw light in. He was a vicious, conniving, intelligent being who wanted to watch the world burn at his mercy..."

...excuse me, bishwat???

Oz: "Yes. Believe or not, this person before you...is him."

He points at me with his cane. The others that are well versed in culture (i.e. Glynda, Blake, Ren, Pyrrha, and Weiss) gasp in shock.

Weiss: "N-no way...YOU?!"

Yang: "I  don't care if he's some kinda Jesus or whatever! He's dangerous!"

Blake: "Yang...this is one you can't win...no one can..."

Yang: "What are you-?!"

"Let me say this in a way you can understand, and not in an obviously racist on purpose way: I can eat your punches for breakfast and most likely will actually eat them."

Looking at it now, her hands do seem rather cookable...

Yang just huffs. I just now realized her eyes are red. Wait. Red eyes...long flowing hair...oh.

"Who the hell got lucky enough to fuck Raven? I haven't really paid attention to their family tree." I whisper this to Ozpin, and he sighs.

Oz: "Tai."

"Course he did."

I shake my head and look at Yang.

"So, knowing the kinda person your mom is, I can see why you're the way you are...but do ya gotta be so loud?"