Chapter 7: No Hard Feelings?

Your POV

Me and Glynda were at a cafe that just recently opened up. She sits down as she plays with a bit of her hair.

"Nervous?"

She jumps a bit.
Glynda: "N-no, I just...haven't been on a calm outing in quite a while."

"Well, just relax, take it easy. I don't bite...much~" I wink at her, and her cheeks turn a dark red. She huffs, failing to hide the small smirk on her face.

Glynda: "M-Mr. Lucifer, we're in public..."

"And because we're in public, just call me Y/N."

Glynda: "Right. Still, it was kind of you to take me here. It's very nice and quaint."

"Well, I try, I guess. So, I was thinking we could get to know each other a bit."

Glynda: "Really, now?" I nod. "What would you like to know first?"

"Favorite color?"

Glynda: "Green."

"Do you like long, romantic walks on the beach?"

Glynda: "On the occasion."

"What's the source of your po-wait, shit, wrong question." Glynda giggles at my fuckup. "What kinds of things do you do for fun?"

Glynda: "Reading mostly, and...um...watching cartoons..."

"Really?"

Glynda: "I know, it's childish, but-"

"Nah it's cool. I watch anime with Ruby, and I'm like...something old. Definitely way older than 20. Probably...16,203,485,386...or something near that."

Glynda: "You've lived for quite a while. I can imagine the knowledge you've gained."

"Plenty. but I don't like to show that I'm smart. Keeps my enemies at a disadvantage."

Glynda: "That's very tactful." I just don't want her to know how much of an idiot I am and that sometimes I say and do smart shit by accident. "So, anything else?"

"Hm...seeing anyone right now?" She deflates a little at that.

Glynda: "No...I was in love before, even in a relationship, but I...wasn't that happy."

"You weren't, huh?" A waitress with toucan feathers on her arms that look like they can uncurl comes up to us.

Waitress: "Hello! What may I get for you two?" Her cheeks go a bit pink looking at me.

"I'll just take Brulee Caramel Coffee."

Glynda: "I'll have the Caramel Macchiato."

The waitress nods and leaves.

"You like caramel?"

Glynda: "I do. I enjoy the flavor quite a lot, due to the sweetness of it."

I take her hand in mine. "Soulmate." She turns completely red.

Glynda: "E-e-excuse m-m-me?" I take my hand away, and she looks a bit more calmed down.

"Sorry, don't worry about it."

Glynda: 'So soft...' "So, u-uh, anyways, what were we talking about?"

"About how you weren't happy in your last relationship?"

Glynda: "Ah...yes...I'm afraid he was quite a busy man, and I just...didn't feel the love, I suppose..."

"Hm...who was it?"