𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 & 𝙰𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

The tall guy with yellow hair loomed over them with his piercing eyes, and lips on a scowl.

It scared them how such a guy is just the same age as them but he holds such power and intensity that made them cower in fear.

His eyes told them that they'll never see the sunrise or the sunset for that day if they made a wrong move.

They can feel and smell death around him as he grabbed on one of their friends with the eye glasses by the collar of his uniform, and threw him on the floor.

"F****** nerds. If you don't tell that f****** midget to show up later. I'll bury you alive along with that peasant of a friend you have, got it?"

The three nodded rapidly. And before the tall guy left, he turned to them once again with a smirk.

"Tsukishima Kei. Be sure to remember my name."

-----

"I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!"

Eiji repeatedly hit his head on the door of his shoe locker with his friends around him.

Right after they finish the paper works, Eiji volunteered to submit them and let Y/N go to the volleyball gym.

He eventually met with his friends by the locker area where they told him about what happened earlier that day.

"Bro, you know she has a boyfriend, you should've backed ouㅡ"

"But you're the one who told me to give it to her and talk to her!"

Eiji covered his face with his hands when one of them placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Shush, child. It's not about who gave you the courage but you knew how scary her boyfriend is. So... goodluck. We'll definitely light a candle for you once we get home."

He just felt betrayed how his friends suddenly turned their backs on him when he's in a life and death situation.

Taking a few deep breaths to prepare himself for his upcoming faith, he stepped out of the school building to see Tsukishima standing just a few feet away from him.

He took another cautious step to come face to face with the taller guy with his brave face on.

"Is there anything you need from me, Godzilla?"

Tsukishima's eyes burned on the shorter guy in front of him.

"Actually, there is... You like Y/N, right?"

He didn't waste any time and went straight to the point on the reason why he called out for the brown headed boy. It's now or never.

The surprise is visible on how Eiji's body tensed up and eyes widened at the sudden question.

It's not even a question in the first place. It was a statement.

As the cold air blew and the sky turned to its orange hue, he took a deep breath and met Tsukishima's eyes with his gathered courage.

"I do. I like her. From the first time I saw her and she stepped in our class..."

In his head, Eiji recalled the first day he saw the girl. Her head popped out of the classroom's door before stepping in, and how she greeted everyone with a smile.

"I like how her eyes always seem to light up whenever her eyes lay on sweets... How her nose scrunched up and her cheeks puff whenever she seems upset or confused... I never saw her frown as well... She has the most genuine smile I ever saw..."

And that curved a smile on his face as well.

"She never gives up no matter how many times she fail, like that one time when she's trying to make a tower of gummy bears. Or how she's always helping out others as much as she can even if that means she needs to sacrifice something for herself..."

Tsukishima just stared at the shorter boy with the eyes full of determination and sincerity.

"N-not that I'm saying you two should break up b-but... I will not give up!"

Eiji declared.

There was a long silence between them until Kei broke it with the side of his lips slightly curved up.

"Goodluck. Because I will not give her up either."

He then turned on his heels as he made his way back to the gym without looking back at the boy who's wiping his eyes with the cuff of his sleeves.

"Kei-kuuuun!"

As soon as Tsukishima entered the gym, the first thing that greeted him was Y/N clapping her hands after seeing Nishinoya's Rolling Thunder.

She waved her hands in the air with a smile to get his attention which he already have from the very beginning.

Kei watched as she walk towards him with the smile never faltering on her lips. And that reminded him of what her classmate said earlier.

He wasn't threatened at all because he's confident that this girl only have her eyes on him.

But there's an undeniably unsettling feeling on his chest as he recalled every word Eiji said.

Maybe. Just maybe.

He was scared.

Because that's the same exact reason how he fell in love.

*****

A/N: 100k and counting!

xx