𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 & 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕

Another week passed by quickly as well as the fast approaching National Tournament for the volleyball team.

Just like the usual, Tsukishima and Y/N will visit one another's place to hang out and it was Y/N's turn to visit her boyfriend's place.

She's supposed to be there before 10am or even earlier but it's already noon and still no loud or cheerful greetings on the Tsukishima's residence.

Kei will be sent out to another training camp at Shiratorizawa High in a few days that's why Y/N is looking forward to spending the day with him.

She wanted so bad to come over his place, maybe watch some movies, or play some board/card games.

But she can't.

At least her hair is not allowing her.

So she decided to just stay inside for the weekend since she always want to look her best for the boy.

And she isn't expecting any visitors for the day that's why when she heard a knock on the door, she rolled on her side that caused for her to fall from the couch.

Y/N made sure to pause the animated show about streamers who needs to attain 100 million views playing on the TV since she doesn't want to miss anything before she strode her way to the door.

At first, she thought that it is the package she's been waiting for that's why she was surprised to see the tall blonde boy standing before her.

"What's up with your head? Are you trying to build a nest?"

Y/N just then remembered how her hair is sticking out in every direction and is in a complete mess as Kei let himself in.

No matter how hard she tried to brush it or even after taking a shower, it's still the same.

With a pout, she tried brushing her hair with her fingers while following Tsukishima up to her room, completely forgetting the fact that an episode was on pause on the TV.

By the time they reached her room, the boy rummaged around her desk before settling down on her bed and pat the space between his legs.

"Come here before the birds start laying eggs on your head."

"It's not a nest~"

She stretched out the last word as she settle on the place he directed her to seat on.

His long fingers first brushed on a tangled hair before gently brushing its full length with the hairbrush he grabbed earlier.

Having someone brush her hair is always relaxing. Specially how he's being careful every time he do so.

"So you didn't come over because of this?"

She hung her head followed by a slow nod as her response.

"I... I don't want you seeing me not on my best. I mean... I want to always look pretty in Kei-kun's eyes."

"Who says I think you're pretty?"

He placed the hairbrush down beside him and resumed to comb her hair with his fingers instead.

He may not know anything about how a girl ties her hair but his hands gathered her hair and held it in with one hand.

Y/N can feel the temperature rise from her nape to her ears when his lips met with the skin of her nape, grazing to the side of her neck before his yellow head nuzzle on it.

"I think you're beautiful."

And there goes the butterflies on her stomach dancing around once again when his arms wrapped around her from behind.

"I... I think you're b-beautiful too, Kei-kun."

A low chuckle echoed from behind her coming from the tall guy at her words.

He lifted his head and this time, pressed his lips on the soft skin of her flushed cheek.

"You know, you need to learn how to just shut up sometimes."

And what's his way of making her stay silent?

A soft and gentle kiss on her lips as he hold her in his arms.

And that definitely rendered her speechless for the rest of the day they spent the weekend together.

xx