𝙷𝚒𝚝 & 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜

"Kei-kun! Tadashi-kun!"

Y/N waved her hands in the air to greet them from across the gym with Yachi beside her waving at the boys as well.

The students looked at them specially at Y/N who just happily waved her hands to get her boyfriend's attention, and a side glance from Eiji as well.

"L/N, please keep your voice down a bit."

The gym teacher in front of the two classes scolded the girl which she immediately apologized with a smile and a few laughs coming from the other.

Today is gym class day so everyone is wearing their black track suits, some just refused to wear their jacket since it's warmer outside the gym.

The only difference is that, there's more students than the usual.

The other gym teacher called in sick for the day so the only gym teacher avail decided to have joint classes with 1-4 and 1-5 to make his life easier.

And that means for the first time since stepping in to highschool, Y/N and Tsukishima will finally be in the same class together.

"Okay. So today, we'll have a game of dodge ball. It'll be class 1-4 versus 1-5. Each team will have 10 members divided equally with boys and girls so everyone will have a chance to play."

A few groans and cheers were heard from students by the line up that their teacher assigned.

The gym was divided into two courts where each class was divided into teams to compete with the other.

Luckily, Y/N and Eiji were on the same team against Tsukishima's team.

"Let's do our best, Eiji-kun. Good luck as well, Kei-kun!"

She let out some encouragement for the two just kept on glaring at each other ever since they stepped in the gym.

"Good luck, Godzilla."

"You should be saying that to yourself, pipsqueak."

With the piercing whistle, they started playing dodge ball.

Y/N was once scolded by one of their teammates for throwing the ball too weakly. But the thing she's really good at is dodging, that's why the ball haven't even touched her yet even with the opposing team's plan to take her out first.

The game continues until there's only 2 members standing from each team.

Tsukishima and his other classmate

Y/N and Eiji.

"I'll end this now!"

Kei's teammate declared as he threw the ball with all his strength just to have the girl eliminated.

She can see where the ball is going to land but there's no time for her to dodge it so she just attempted to catch it with her hands.

Unfortunately, it hit her face instead that caused for her to stumble and fall on the ground.

"L-L/N-san!"

Some of her classmates immediately rushed to her aid seeing how the girl is holding on to her nose.

"L/N, are you okay?"

Their teacher asked in worry as he knelt down beside her.

She lifted her head up with an eye smile even though it's clear that she's in pain with her eyes starting to tear up, and a drop of blood staining her white shirt.

"I'm okay. I should've dodged that ball anyway."

"Let's go to the infirmaryㅡ"

Before Eiji can offer a hand, Y/N is suddenly lifted off of the ground and in Tsukishima's arms as he carried her.

"I'll take her. I'm her boyfriend."

The students stepped aside to give way to the tall first year with the smaller girl in his arms.

Even with her bleeding nose, Y/N can feel the heat on her cheeks turning up at Kei's actions.

Even letting her snuggle on his chest and not minding if it'll stain his clothes.

-----

Eiji's eyes followed them until they're lost in his line of sight.

Guess he was defeated again this time.

But there's no time to sulk in a corner and cry. He glanced at the guy who just hit her on the face with a piercing glare.

To add that Tadashi and Yachi saw what happened from the other side of the gym that they slowly approach him with a ball in their hands. Eiji following them.

"W-wait... what did I do?!"

As they always say. An eye for an eye.

xx