1

"Argh" Y/n groaned as she heard the loud alarm echoing towards the room she hit the clock for it to stop but it was worthless, She can't stop the alarm.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She exclaimed, finally turning off the alarm, her eyes slowly closed once again, but The alarm abruptly rang again and y/n accidentally broke the alarm by felling it accidentally on the floor, ending it up being broken into pieces.

"FINE I AM GOING!! What a annoying ass alarm!" She scoffed, sitting up straight, she didn't even bother to fix her untidy hair...As she go out of the bedroom, something make her stumble "Surprise shawty!" Taehyung said suddenly.

"Surprise? My ass" She said lazily stand up and walk towards the dining room, "I'm sorry love i—" Taehyung's words cut by y/n's morning voice "Did you prepare food?" Taehyung slowly shook his head, y/n glare at him.

"I swear to God, why didn't you make food?!" Y/n whined, "I just came here i—" Taehyung's words were cut once again, "Cook food for me or else you will have no macaroons!" Y/n said with a serious toned voice, "Yes ma'am!" Taehyung said with a playful but polite bow and went towards the kitchen.

"Here you go, My Love.." Taehyung said serving the ramen noodles on the table, "Thanks my darling" Y/n said with a warm smile, "Are you bipolar or something? Because a while ago you're angr—"

"Because you cook me food and I'm glad you make food, is it okay now?" Y/n said eating the noodles, "Aren't you gonna eat also?" Y/n raised her left brow, taehyung shook his head.."Nope, i lost my appetite." He spoked with a sigh.

"Open your mouth" She replied offering a spoon of noodles, "I said I don't want to" Taehyung tried to insist her not to, "Please eat, I don't want you to get petite and unhealthy, I don't want you to starve yourself" She replied with a sparkling puppy eyes, his heart suddenly beats loudly, he likes it so much when his girlfriend act cute.."Okay, just for you" He groaned as he slurped the noddles, she softly pat his head like a dog.."You're a good boy, that's what i love of you" He chuckled.

"Anyways, when are you going to take the test?" She gulp the soup, "Well, maybe this week or next 2 days..No worries darling, the school will message me sooner or later" Y/n nod, "Goodluck baby! I'm rooting so much for you" She smiled towards her boyfriend.

"Thank you, my beautiful flower" He said ruffling her head, "Can you buy another clock? because i broke it again" Taehyung face palmed, "Y/n, are you serious? This is the 5fth time" Y/n smirk playfully and nod..."Yeah what's your problem about that" He nervously scratched his nape.

"Nevermind, and yes I'll buy you but can you give me a favor?" As taehyung lick his lips, Y/n hummed "Can you give me money to me? I'll buy packs of yakult" He plead, "Pleasee?" He said with a sparkling eyes.

Y/n hesitate, she sighed..."Fine!" She said offering her money to her boyfriend, "Ah yess!! Thank you love! I promise to buy my baby whatever she wanted" Y/n chuckled because of his cuteness.."No need! and i'll be going to the bathroom and go to work" She was about to go to bath but taehyung suddenly spoked, "Can i join?" Those words make her caught off guard, "That pervert side of yours caught me off guard!" She playfully smack his chest, making them both laugh simultaneously.

__________

"Take care of yourself! Bye love." Taehyung said with a heart shaped smile and a flying kiss to her, a wide grin was painted on her lips "Bye my darling! See you later"  Y/n waved her hand in farewell, taehyung roll his window up, y/n adjusted her hair before she could go inside the black building of Jeon enterprise.

She can smell the scent of fresh dark vanilla scent inside the building, which she usually smells every single day. She greeted the higher positioned people inside the building as she went off towards her own large office. She was sighing as she opened the door, she's too tired working again.