11

Y/n perspective

As i woke up, i saw myself naked..And i look beside and saw the man the i had sex with, i still can't believe what happened last night..My private was ruined, i lose my virginity because of him..And i didn't follow the No sex before marriage.

My legs really hurt and it's wobbly, i slowly sit up straight..A hand suddenly pull me back down to the bed, it was jungkook.

"You're coming with me" I scoffed, "You said, i can escape after i obey you" I said rolling my eyes, "It's a set-up, i really just want you babygirl..I really want to taste every inch of you, I'm obsessed with you" He said with a raspy and deep voice, his morning voice somehow makes you thrilled, goosebumps appeared in your cold skin.

I shook my head, "Let's clean up" He said standing up, i was about to stand but i failed.."I was rough last night, huh?" Jungkook chuckled deeply, he carried me in bridal style and bring me to the bathtub.

He opened the faucet and he laid down, "Am i gonna go to work?" Jungkook nod, "Yes, with a wheelchair" I scoffed.."What?"

"I don't make the rules" He said, i sighed and stare at jungkook's eyes..His sparkling eyes was like galaxy and cosmo, he doesn't even look that real, not gonna lie.

Jungkook crawled at me and kiss my lips, and the tension became hot.."Stop" I said pushing him, "I'm horny right now" Jungkook raised his brows, "I'm not in the mood" I said with a eyeroll.

_________

"Morning y/n—Hey why is your legs trembling?" Lisa said with her concerned exoression, "Don't mind about it" Y/n spoked with a awkward chuckle in between as she was walking towards her seat, "Why?" Lisa croased her arms, "Did you fuck-" Y/n immediately cut her off without hesitation.

"i don't know, i just woke up and my hips are really sore.." Y/n act innocent and confused as if nothing happened, lisa nod her head, "I understand, i hope it'll get better soon" Y/n let out a small smile "Thanks for your concern" Y/n sighed in relief.

"Anyways why did you leave me in the club?" Y/n raised her eyebrow, "I had sex with the female bartender last night" Lisa spoked with confidence on her voice, making y/n snicker.

"I didn't know you're gay" Lisa rolled her eyes, "it's been many years since I'm gay, excuse me.. Isn't it obvious?" Y/n let's out a chuckle.."It doesn't look like it but okay" Y/n paused as she spoked again "Now leave the office because I'm not yet complete with my files" Lisa tilted her head "How many?".

"Exactly 10 files, now leave me alone..Bye i guess" Y/n pushed her away, lisa let out a scoff but bid her farewell and finally leave her alone, y/n sighed..Her mind suddenly have flashbacks about last night.

The way he fuck her really hard last night makes her want to beg for more and his moans were such music to her ears..His touch is just so, addicive.

"I need to stop, it'll not happen again" Y/n said with an intended tongue in cheek,

Y/n still can't believe that she lose her virginity with the CEO, who's ranked in the 1st place..And who's everyone's dream man, every girl in the city was obsessed with him..They were like being seductive then they're surrounding him.

Y/n work for a few more hours and as soon soon she realized it'll be lunch sooner..She spoked "I think i should take lunch early?" Y/n finished her work and she stand up..And she failed, "Fuck you, jeon" She grumbled.

She tried to find a way for her to get some food, "I should call lisa" Y/n was about to call her but a telephone ringtone interrupt her, "Hello, this is y/n from the monitoring department..May i help you?" Y/n ask formally.

She heard a chuckle, a deep familiar chuckle.."I don't need any help, sweetheart.." Y/n gasped, knowing who the person is speaking, "Mr.Jeon?" Her voice almost cracked, "It's me, baby..Have you eaten yet?" Y/n furrowed her brows, "Why are you concerned?" Y/n sighed, "Have you eaten yet?" He repeat the question once again.

"No—I mean yes i have eaten" Jungkook poke his tongue on his cheek, "I heard a no first, so..Shall we eat somewhere?" The man at the other side of the telephone spoked, girl sighed in frustration "As i said, I already ate, Mr.jeon.." She tried to insist him "You're still gonna eat" She whined, knowing she fucked up.

"I'm okay, Mr.Jeon and no treating me lunch for some reasons, That's the end of discussion" Y/n was about to hang, "Because you can't walk? Is that your reason? Then use the wheelchair, I'll bring you a wheelchair now..Get ready" Jungkook hang up, "WHAT THE FUCK" Y/n was about to cry, "I don't want to see him please" She exclaimed.

"Hey baby" Y/n flinch and look at the door, "Mr.Jeon" She bow, "I didn't bring you a wheelchair because i could carry you if you want, sweetheart" Jungkook smirked, making her ears blushed in fluster.."N-No!" Y/n screamed.

"As i said, I already ate! Are you a stubborn?" Her stomach suddenly grumble awkwardly, she scratch her nape with a awkward chuckle in between.."That's my answer, let's go" Jungkook went out, Y/n scoffed and was about to walj but her legs were still wonky.

"M-Mr. Jeon.." She struggles to get her ass up,  Jungkook sighed, "I'll carry you i guess" Y/n stopped him, "I don't want to" Y/n spoked with a loud hesitant voice, shooking her head.

"Let me try to walk for a bit instead, please give me a h-hand" Jungkook's large muscular figure went on her and offered a hand, she shyly place her hand on top of him, she can finally stand up but it's odd that her legs aren't shaking anymore, jungkook crossed his arms, raising his eyebrow "You said you can't walk, but it was a lie, sweetheart.." He spoked in his deep husky voice.

"It's not what it looks like! My legs were shaking a while ago-" Jungkook click his tongue on his cheek, his eyes rolled at her "You just wanted a punishment huh?" His smirk went wide, making her gulped in nervousness "Is he gonna slap me with a belt? Hanger?".

"You're going to pay tonight for lying to me about your legs that were shaky" Y/n whined, "I SAID I DID NOT—" He cut her off and spoked "Stop whining, let's eat now, sweetheart" He said grabbing her wrist.

"I don't want to show to the workers about our relationship" Jungkook look at her from head to toe, "If that's the case, fine" He said finally letting go of her wrist.

"This is so expensive, i cant" Y/n said biting her lip, "Just pick what you want" Y/n pressed her lips together, "Just salad with water" Jungkook raised his brows, "Salad is not enough for you"

"Choose one more, or you could get the whole menu" Y/n scoffed, "Salad and ratatouille, is that enough?" Jungkook nod, "You're into vegetables i guess"

"Well, I'm on a diet" He look at her eyes, he stare at her soul..Y/n gulped, feeling uncomfortable.."Jeon? Why are you looking at me like that?" Y/n said biting her cheeks, "Why can't i stare with my babygirl?"

"What would you like to order? Sir and Ms?", he said all the food that he wanted and mentioned also the food y/n wanted.."That's it, thank you" The server bowed politely and go back to the kitchen.

"Here's your dish sir, and ms" The server place the dishes on the table, y/n smiled at the server.."Thank you" She smiled genuinely, "Why are you smiling at him like that?" Jungkook said clenching his jaw.

"I should be the one you should thank of, i paid for this" Y/n shook her head, "K, thanks"