21

»«

»«

Y/n woke up due to the loud alarm, she groaned.."Baby, good morning.. Let's now wake up before the wedding start" Jungkook nod, "Yeah..Mhm" His deep morning voice said, y/n can see his tattoos..Because he was asleep half naked, y/n kiss his lips softly.."Okay fine! I'm now awake" He said opening his large innocent eyes, "Mhm, good morning again" Y/n said leaving a peck on the tip of his nose.

The both stare at each other, their eyes met..Y/n was mesmerized by jungkook's sparkling wide eyes, she felt like exploding whenever those eyes of him met at hers.

"You look perfect, honestly" Jungkook said honesty, making y/n sighed.."I'm not, i have pimples" She said pointing at her face with a few small pimples, he laughed.."Your Imperfections are always perfect, remember that baby" He said kissing her lips.

"I love you" Jungkook said, and kissed her again..Y/n smile, somehow..She felt really safe and secure with him, "I love you too, i feel thrilled early in the morning" They both chuckled, "No it's just that i also like being honest with you, I'm not flirting" Jungkook said placing his hands on her cheeks.

"So, shall we?" He said asking for her to eat, "Mhm, I'm hungry" They both stand up, "It's quite hot today, so I'm gonna be half naked" Y/n scoff, "Wear your shirt! It's cold" She throw a grey shirt on his chest, making him laugh.

"You know what, fine!" He said finally wearing it, y/n sighed.."So..What time is the wedding again?" She tilt her head, "For like, after lunch" She nod.

"I'm done eating my lunch" Y/n respond, "It's like 11:30am..So shall we like take a bath together?" She nod, they were both used taking a bath together, and seeing their bodies to each other.

They went in the bathroom and start to strip, y/n hop in the shower and twist the shower faucet..Turns out the water is perfectly hot, jungkook at the other hand..Kiss y/n's neck, "Mhm" She said, liking his soft lips on her neck.

She close her eyes, she like that feeling so much..Just kisses on her neck and to her cheeks and lips, "You like it? You like that?" Y/n nod, "Yeah" She said with a deep voice.