43

»«

»«

Y/n perspective

I woke up from the dreamless slumber, i flinched when i saw myself close to yoongi's face.. Suddenly i ask myself "How did i ended up being with yoongi?" I mumbled confused.

I was flustered until i realized, we both watch television all night long..I fell asleep first, so yoongi probably carried me to bed, and he ended up falling asleep with me.

I look up into his sleeping face, his face were porcelain..Flawless and pale, his cheeks and nose had a hint of pink, which is kinda cute of him, his hand were tucked on his cheek, his snores are just soft, and his soft pink lips looks kissable.

I smiled, liking the cute sight I'm seeing right now— Cute sight i say? I must admit that he's cute like a cute soft kitten..He reminds me of my old kitten, my old kitten was named yunki, almost sounded like yoongi.

Yunki is my first pet I've ever had, my first cat's pronounce are he and him.. He's playful, silly and looks innocent and pure like yoongi, he's eyes were black and doey, also like yoongi's.

And yunki was with me in my worst days, whenever I'm in a panick attack, whenever I'm feeling blue..Yunki is always there for me, he licks my hands and cheek, or yunki would roll down the tangerines on the ground and use his paws to let the tangerine roll until it was near me, yoongi actually likes tangerines.

Yoongi would give me tangerines if I haven't eaten anything yet, this question has been stuck for me for a long time, is this yunki's reincarnation?

I actually believe in reincarnations and some mysterious things, but if it's yunki's reincarnation as a human..I would've been so happy, because after he died, i wasn't there for him, I'm too busy looking for a job, it's my chance to see him one last time but as a human.

I can't help but smile, yoongi looks cute when he sleeps..Just like a baby, "Stop staring at me dummy" I flinched when i heard his raspy morning voice, his morning voice sounds somehow addicting.

"I'm not staring at you, you have something in your—" I tried to defend myself but he cut me off, "Why did you smile? Why did you look in my lips, do you wanna kiss me?" His raspy morning voice cut me off, i scoffed, i don't know what else to say but i said "Get your ass in your apartment and leave here! Geez you're obsessed" I stand up and point at the door.

"Let me sleep! I'm tired" I just rolled my eyes at him, and walk away in the bedroom..I let myself walk in the balcony and inhale to fresh breeze from the outdoor, i can see the sun slowly rising up, but my stomach interrupted, my stomach grumble in hungriness, i chuckled.."I don't know what to cook" I let out a snicker.

"I'll cook you breakfast then" A sudden deep husky voice replied, "I thought you said you're gonna slee—" He cut me off again, "Shut the fuck up and brush your teeth, I'll cook something for you" He walk out in my apartment, i let out a scoff.