59

____________

____________

3 days later

After 3 days, y/n is healing a bit. But she's still recovering in the hospital, she was feeling so well in every time. She was glad that her own boyfriend is taking of her and was there for her. She felt like falling in love for him more.

Y/n was in her hospital bed, falling in a deep sleep peacefully and her heart beat still beating well. No one was with her since everyone's getting busy, and at least she had her alone time for the moment.

Jin was in his restaurant, many people went to his restaurant since everyone admire his own recipe tempura and his fancy buttered steak. And Jungkook had a concert in Daegu.

The nurse knock on y/n's door before going in to her room, the nurse hummed a song before injecting the medicine in her blood pack. After injecting, she gently place the tray of food on top of her table beside her.

The doctor check her pulse on her wrist to check if she's still in good condition, but she furrow her brows. "I can't feel her pulse." But then she heard a long beep on the monitor, she screamed for the doctor to come.

"Doctor!! There's an emergency! Room 538's heartbeat had been halted!" She screamed as loud as she can, the doctors and nurses immediately ran to her room. They bring her to the icu as fast as they could.

"Ready, then clear!" The doctor screamed as the nurse pressed the defibrillator against her chest. But her heartbeat rate is still beeping for a really long time. "Repeat! Clear!" The doctor screamed as the nurse pressed the defibrillator once again on her chest.

"Shit, why can't it work?!" The nurse exclaimed, "Be patient, she'll be alive. Let's find another way to bring back her heartbeat." The doctor said, breathing heavily.

____

Jin's perspective

I was in my restaurant i own, many people came here so far. And i was honestly worried for y/n, i felt like something inside me that something is off. But i don't claim the negativity energy that speaks inside me.

"Chef jin! There's somebody want to speak to you." One of my employee's screamed, making me turn to them. "Sure, can you hand me the phone please because I'm quite busy cooking here." I received my phone as i wiped my sweaty hands on my apron. When i saw the caller id, i knew who it was.

I smiled widely as i answered "Omg hey baby, why'd you called me? I missed you and I'm glad you ca—" But a deep gentle familiar voice of a man spoke instead. Making me more nervous. "Good afternoon, Mr. Seok-jin. I am her doctor, what's your relationship with her?" When i heard the word doctor, it makes me got more nervous.

"I'm her boyfriend, why'd you ask? Doctor." I said almost stammering, "I asked because unless you aren't too busy right now, i think you need to go here to the hospital right now. There's something i have to tell you about Ms. Y/n, if you're going, please meet me at the main lobby of floor 10, thank you." I heard that nervousness in the doctor's voice, now I can't breathe properly.

"S—Sure, I'll be there as soon as possible doctor, goodbye!" I immediately hang down the phone and said at one of my main chef and my manager "Please, take care of this restaurant! There's something urgent happening to my girlfriend, please handle it professionally and please continue to cook this soup, thank you! Goodbye for now." I hurriedly grab my thick black coat, i went inside my car then rush to the hospital as fast as i could.

I was breathing heavily. Jin, please don't overthink much. You have to calm down, y/n will be okay, don't claim that negativity inside you. Please.

I was driving too fast that i almost got into a car crash, I hope i hopped into the future already and know how she was. I hope she's okay. I hope she's fine and in good condition. I claim it.

As soon as i went in front of the hospital, i parked immediately then ran inside the hospital and to the elevator, pressing the "10" button aggressively. This is what my reaction is when I'm too worried. When I'm too paranoid at things, i got more nervous but aggressive.

When the elevator door opened, i immediately ran going to the main lobby, where i will meet the doctor. When i saw the doctor, i saw him looking down at the ground. "D—Doctor, where is she?" I asked him with full of paranoid.

"Let me explain." The doctor said as he sighed, he looked at me with a deep silent sigh. "So first of all, your girlfriend is in a great sleep. But when the nurse checked her pulse, her pulse rate is not beating. And we heard a long beep, and her heartbeat stopped." The doctor lick his dry pale lips and continued.

"And then me and my nurses tried our best to bring her heartbeat back immediately, but after an hour of finding attempt to bring her heartbeat back, it's still beeping. It just cannot come back. She had a heart attack in her sleep." My eyes suddenly became teary.

"So what are you telling me? What's your point?" I said, almost raising my voice. "What I'm telling you is, she's dead, your girlfriend's dead." That's when my heart dropped, many tears immediately fall on my eyes. I gave up on my knees. "I'm so sorry for your loss, sir. I really am, you can see her in the Mortuary room. Just at the end of the hallway." The doctor said as he look down and walk away.

I immediately go to the mortuary room, where she was located. I saw many dead bodies on their death bed. I immediately ran to y/n. I saw her name written on the blanket.

When i remove the blanket on her face, i saw her pale body. Lying on her death bed, i was crying uncontrollably. I screamed painfully when i saw her. And not opening her eyes anymore or smiling at me or hearing her saying daily nicknames at me.

I embraced her pale and cold body, "This can't be!" I screamed, "You said that we would do what's in the bucket list together." I said with a sob in between, it's so painful to see the love of my life that already died.

The love of my life, had died.

She's the one who never fail to make me laugh and smile everyday, i wake up just for her. She's the reason why she's keeping me alive, i thought we would both be together until we got old. But I'm the one who will grow old by myself, not feeling her kiss or touch anymore, or hearing her sweet and hilarious words and jokes.

I was here, crying while i embrace her corpse. My heart can't help but break in endless many times, my heart was aching in emotional pain. I'm in true sorrow and in great grief. I'm too afraid to lose her. I always do.

____

Heyy readers! I'll probably change some of the storylines of this story so check it out if y'all want :)

-New A/n.