Abuse call-PTSD Flashback-PT2

"I..I" buck says in between gasps."I-gasp- cn't-gasp- breathe." Buck clings to hen like the worlds ending. "Buck hey what happened are you hurt!?" Hen says feeling how hard he's shaking. "Hey buck can you hear me?" Bobby asks buck. ....no response..... "it's not real what your seeing  buck your not there your right here, can you hear me?" Eddie says in a calm voice realizing the signs of ptsd from seeing them in others while in the army. ( hi so I decided I want Eddie in this story just pretend he was with the others while they came in and found buck, thanks) "can you hear me buck?" He says again in a quiet and calm tone. -buck shakes his head yes- "great..great can you feel me" Eddie says putting a gentle hand on bucks arm. -buck flinches away quickly because that's where his dad would burn him with his cigarettes. -buck starts shaking even harder- Eddie moves his hand off of bucks arm right away- "I'm sorry that's my hand your safe your right here" Eddie says to buck trying to get him to calm him down again. Bucks eyes went from glazed over to present And attentive, his flash back was over.-Eddie pulled buck over onto his lap and buck clung to Eddie- relief fell over everyone in that room all glad to know the worst was over. Once buck was as calm as possible to be after a ptsd flashback. Eddie knew you can get super dizzy after them to Eddie slowly helped buck off the floor. "It's alright take your time" buck could feel his legs shaking under him. Eddie swung bucks arm around  his neck and over his shoulder keeping him from falling over. Bobby went to make sure the fire truck was ready to go and chimney followed Bobby. Hen was talking with some police officers about the kid that was being abused. Buck and Eddie took slow steps but every step buck took his vision blurred more. It was pretty common to pass out after flash backs/panic attacks because of your heart beating normal fast then normal in such a short amount of time and same with your lungs. "E-eddie?" Buck says trying to warn Eddie about this new feeling "yeah buck" Eddie looks at buck noticing how pale he looks.-Eddie stops walking- "hey are you okay?..." "I- I I-I don't-... feel good" buck says to Eddie swaying not being able to get balanced or see straight. Bucks legs buckled and fell out from under him. Eddie caught him just right before he hit the floor but buck was already unconscious.
They got back to the truck and found hen chimney and Bobby all ready to go. "What happened to buck!?" Chimney said.Eddie answered  "Well-

Thanks you so much for reading, this is part two and a part three will be done much sooner then the time it took this part! ❤️