Buck gets Shot/shooting-Part 2-

Sorry for taking so long but here what you've all been waiting for....Enjoy!
Oh! Make sure to reas till the end more things happen!

Suddenly buck begins to shake he's having a seizure. "BUCK!" They all scream. Bucks while body is convulsing and he's groaning. Hen gets into the drivers seat of the ambulance and Bobby and chimney stay behind, so it's just Eddie that's helping buck at the moment. "Shhhh, it's ok buck I'm right here." Eddie says just trying to calm him until the seizure stops. Finally the seizure ends but bucks still unconscious. In some ways Eddie is glad he is because he's in a lot of pain right now. Eddies main focus right now was that bullet wound which is now gushing blood because of all the agitation from that seizure. Eddie used some gaus on bucks bullet wound and he applies pressure and uses medical tape to keep the pressure with the white bow red gaus. Then Eddie puts an ice pack on bucks sprained ancle and uses medical tape to secure it on his ancle. They arrive at the hospital and Eddie unloads him "they are going to take great care of you buck it's be okay." Eddie says to bucks unconscious body tears streaming down his face. The doctors take buck away into the hospital not looking back. Eddie gets into the passenger side of the ambulance and looks at hen who also he's tears in her eyes. "I'm so sca-red hen." Eddie says voice cracking. "I know me to but bucks strong he had a whole fire truck fall on him and he was okay!, he was at the beach! When a freaking tsunami came and he managed to live. He's strong it will be okay." Hen comforts Eddie trying to comfort herself as well. Hen knows the special connection buck and Eddie have she's seen how close they are this is hurting her so much but she knows it must be 10 times worse for Eddie.
-Time skip-
(Sorry I don't know how long it would actually take to recover from a bullet  wound)
Buck has been in the hospital for a week and a half now none and today Bobby Eddie chimney and hem would finally be able to visit him and help him pack up to go live with Eddie like he did   After his last bad injury. Bobby Jen Eddie and chimney all walk into the hospital and check buck out. They all get into the elevator and make it up to bucks room. They all walk in and bucks face lights up with a smile. "Heyyy buck!!" They all day to him. "How you feeling?" Bobby asks. "Better" buck responds "my ancle does hurt anymore and all the bruising is gone and all the cuts are healed so feeling pretty good." He says. "You ready to get out of this place?" Hen asks. "Hell yeah" buck responds. Bobby and hen gather up all of bucks things and out them in a bag. A female nurse comes in to do one more check of vitals. "Alright it looks like your good to go, but remember you have to take it easy but some light stretching is advised, you can take an Over the counter pain killer if something hurts your going to be pretty sore, and call me if you have any questions or concerns." She says. "Yep I got it" buck responds again. The aka him to get into the wheelchair and he does she pushes him to the entrance of the hospital where Bobby and hen are waiting for him in the car. Eddie helps buck into the passenger seat and getting in the back. (Bobby's driving buck passenger seat then chimney hen and Eddie all smushed into the back.) "You ready?" Bobby asks. "Definitely it's so good to be out of the hospital." Buck reply's sighing. Bobby hen and chimney drop Eddie and buck off at eddies place after helping them unload. "Alright call if you need anything." Hen says to Eddie and buck. "Yep thanks" Eddie says.
-time skip-
Buck has been staying with Eddie for two days Eddie has noticed buck has been jumpy and he's been having nightmares he's tried to get buck to see a therapist or talk to him but buck just shrugs it off. Eddie is getting Christopher ready for bed and Christopher falls fast asleep. All of the sudden he hears a loud scream coming from bucks bedroom.

Thank you so much for reading part three will be out shortly.