Abuse call-Ptsd flashback-PT3

Hi guys thanks for putting up with me let's get right into the story.

Eddie Answered. "Well buck had a ptsd attack and its pretty common but from all the side effects he passed out." "Is he going to be okay?" Hen asked concerned but relieved that at least buck was resting. "Yeah...he will be, I'm going to set him up with a really good phycologist and therapist so he can get all those memories worked through." Eddie answered knowing they all would have questions. "What do you mean memories what caused that" chimney chimed in. "I'm assuming child abuse I noticed there was burn marks on his forearms the size of cigarette,and that scar he has... he gets almost upset when asked about it he becomes guarded and withdrawn." Eddie finishes wishing he didn't have to talk anymore about his friend so close more like brother going through that with no one to help him.Bobby noticed Eddie looked like he was about to cry so he stepped in."alright it's been a long day let's get back to the station we all need are rest" Eddie smiled at Bobby knowing he just made that conversation end for him.Bobby smiled back knowing Eddie understood.They all piled into the truck Eddie allowing buck to rest his head on his shoulder still in a deep Happy sleep. 

Thank you so much for reading thats part three let me know if you liked it and tell me if you got any requests I really appreciate you all please go check out my Peter Parker fic as well thanks again ❤️