𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

FRUITBERRIES' POV | 1st person (also his bedroom is shown):

I woke up to the warm sun blaring through my window. At first I didn't know what to do, so I laid in the bed for a while. It was pretty cozy I must admit.

The first thing on my mind seemed to be Illumina. And why? I have no idea. But the thought of him made my face heat up slightly.

- Time skip for 10 minutes -

I've been laying here in boredom for around 10 minutes, so I decided to get off the bed. I twisted the door knob and the first thing I heard was my door bell ring. I rushed to the door and opened it, only to see nothing. "Nobody is here? Odd.." I thought to myself.

I was about to head back inside when I noticed a small package on the ground. I picked the package up and stared at it for a few seconds before heading back inside.

SWAP TO 3rd PERSON:

Fruit had a kitchen knife prepared and decided to cut the box open. Inside he noticed a letter and a note along with it. It read: "From: Illumina."

He smiled to himself while a slight pink hue on his face formed. He grabbed the note and read it to himself.

⋆ ° ➵ ❥ 

Good morning Fruit! I decided to drop off a little care package as a way of saying hello. I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to a restaurant nearby. Of course I don't force you to accept, but it'd be nice if you did.

The address is: (insert address here bc im weird 😌)

P.S: There's also flowers in the package.

⋆ ° ➵ ❥ 

Fruit turned his gaze from the note and back to the box, where he noticed a daisy lying in the box. "Is he asking me on a date? No no, that's weird stop it.." He thought to himself and felt his face tint a bit more pink, but then starting to consider whether this was a date or not. 

Regardless, he accepted the offer and decided to get ready. He threw on a green Nike with his favorite pair of jeans. He also wore black shoes and socks that were just covered his leg fully.

 He also wore black shoes and socks that were just covered his leg fully

(back at it with the visuals 💃)

ILLUMINA'S POV | 1st person:

I was nervous, VERY NERVOUS. And for one reason specifically, it honestly embarrassed me thinking about it. I had just asked Fruit if he'd go with me to a restaurant not to far from where I am now. 

The restaurant specifically? Red Robin. It wasn't my all time favorite, but it's a restaurant I enjoy. I paced pack and forth at the entrance, hoping Fruit would be there soon.

- Time skip for 20 minutes -

Eventually I got tired of walking and sat down where I could. I almost dozed off again when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to see Fruit. He looked adorable, if not beau- wait no.

"Hello Illumina? I'm sorry if I took too long, but do you want to go inside now? It's getting cold." He asked. But I caught myself staring at him again, admiring all his features. 

He found out I was staring and immediately asked, "Illumina? Are you alright there?" I snapped back into reality and looked somewhere else, getting up. "Yeah let's go inside.."

We were assigned a table and sat down, chatting about how our lives have been. Of course mine was uneventful, so I didn't have much to tell him. "So how have you been Illumina?" He asked, seemingly with care.

"I'm alright, my life has been a bit uneventful living alone I'll be honest." We kept talking 'till a waitress came and allowed us to order. Fruit ordered Lemonade and Onion rings, while I ordered some pizza and an Orange cream soda. 

- Time skip for an hour -

"That was fun! I really wanna visit again." Fruit said. "Sure, I can take you again some time, maybe as a date." I mumbled the last part, realizing what I said and hoped Fruit wouldn't hear that bit.

We parted ways and I headed back to my house.

"Today was eventful.." I thought to myself.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ok so this was inspired by wilbur asking dream out to pizza hut bc like pizza is bomb 🍕 

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 

763