𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

SAPNAP'S POV (WOOO SAP) | 1st person: 

"Great job, Fruit is mad." I said hesitantly. I looked at the other 3 and furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't like seeing my friends upset, so I went to check on the two of them. I peeked through the door just for a quick moment.

Adorable, they both were sleeping with each other! I don't know why they denied it, but the two of them have always been an amazing duo and always will be. I sighed in relief, knowing they were both okay and shut the door quietly.

I turned around for a split second to see the other 3 beaming their eyes at me, and suddenly, I was flooded with questions.

"Are they sleeping together?"

"Do you think their gay?"

"George shut up, anyway what are they doing?"

I stared at them before bursting into laughter. "No no, not of the sort." I said, smirking although I was guilty for lying. But realization hit me. We're leaving this place in 5 days! Agh fuck. I noticed they looked at me in worry.

"Sapnap are you alright? You look a bit down." Punz asked, holding my shoulders. "It's fine it's just.. we're leaving so soon."

"Fair point.." Dream said, in the same mood as I was. It was silent for a moment before George broke it. "I got the best idea!"

We all turned to view George curiously. "How about for the rest of our time here, we visit as many places as we can?"

"Do you mean like the carnivals?" I questioned him, though I really wanted to go. Carnivals have been probably my favorite thing since I was a child, and it's been almost 2 years since I went to one.

"Mhm!"

My eyes beamed with light when I heard that as I started jumping up and down squealing like a child.

"Alright, we'll prep and wake the lovebirds up later." Dream shrugged.

- Time skip for 2 hours -

DREAM'S POV | 3rd person:

Dream was shoving random things into a small bag he from his suitcase. Honestly, he isn't the traveling type. But he wa- 

His thoughts were cut off by a water bottle thrown at the back of his head.

"What the hell?! Who threw that?!" Dream ranted.

"PFFT- sorry sorry don't kill me-" Sapnap commented, cackling a bit.

He proceeded to grab the water bottle and chase Sapnap around. "FUCK NO GEORGE HELP ME!" He yelped, imitating a little child.  

"Please can we get ready I don't wanna mother you two crackheads." Punz groaned. 

"Punz has a point." George remarked, until he noticed Illumina and Fruit walking out of their room. 

Sapnap smirked, "So what were you two love birds doing?" 

"1, We are friends, not love-birds Snapmap. 2, we were sleeping until you bag-heads woke us up with your monkey cult."  Illumina yawned, taking a moment to respond to his question. "Also what are you guys packing for?" 

"We're planning on going to a carnival later, would you guys like to come?" George asked enthusiastically. "Alright then." Fruit responded, amused slightly. 

FRUITBERRIES' POV | 1st person:

Once everyone was ready, we hopped into George's car and let the Google maps guide us wherever this legendary carnival is at.