𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

ILLUMINA'S POV | 3rd person: 

Illumina was quite excited, particularly. His friends Punz and Fruit would be coming over to his house today for a sleepover, well not specifically that. But there was another reason he was super excited. 

Punz had told him that the Dream Team had flew here to tour for a week and then go back. And yes, they would be coming too. (LETS GO DREAM TEAM 😎)

He had prepped basically everything he could thing of, even popcorn! Now all he had to do was wait for his friends. In the mean time, he decided to go to his front yard a bit. 

(time for a visual of illumina's house poggers 😙)

His first instinct was watering the flowers like usual, they were pretty in the author's opinion

His first instinct was watering the flowers like usual, they were pretty in the author's opinion. He continued doing this until all of a sudden, his friends appeared. Punz, Fruit, and the Dream team.

"Hi guys! You took a while." Illumina remarked, happy to see his friends. "SOMEONE here wouldn't wake up after the plane ride." George scoffed, and then smiled. 

"We watched like 5 movies I was exhausted!" Sapnap replied back. "And my phone ran out of battery too."

"Children, let's just go inside." Punz said, before heading inside before all of the others.

"Punz I am older then you by a year shut it child!" George exclaimed. 

"Idiots.." Dream mumbled, before heading inside while the others followed. Illumina's house was pretty neat, leaving the others amazed and in shock.

"Wow! Your house is amazing! How do you keep it so neat? I have like 5 empty water bottles on the floor right now!" Fruit said, before laughing slightly. 

Illumina replied back, "I'm not home a lot, that's why." He chuckled a bit. "Love birds, go date already." Sapnap scoffed, imitating an annoyed sound.

The both of them felt their faces heat up, while they glanced at each other and quickly looked away. Of course they received snickers from the other four. 

"Do you guys wanna play Minecraft? Me, George, and Sap brought our computers, and I'm pretty sure Punz did too." Dream asked. "I didn't bring mine.." Fruit mumbled. "You can borrow mine if you'd like." Illumina offered. 

"Oh, alright!" Fruit replied, seeming a bit more happier. "I'll go get it then." Illumina said. 

NOBODY'S POV: 

Illumina turned the door knob to his bedroom, searching for his desk. Eventually he found it and picked the computer to finally exit the room. 

(nobody asked but im putting a visual of illumina's bedroom 👌)

He walked back to the others to see them all set and waiting for him

He walked back to the others to see them all set and waiting for him. "Alright! I found my computer, here you go Fruit." Illumina stated, then handing Fruit his computer. "Thanks Illumina!"

The five teens hopped onto Minecraft to speed run, while Illumina was watching Fruit play on his computer with the others. "Go Fruit go!" Illumina was cheering Fruit on for a while until the bottom text read: 

Georgenotfound fell from a high place

"Fuck! I died, dang it!" George yelled angrily. "Haha noob!" Sapnap teased.

Sapnap tried to swim in lava

"Shit!" Sapnap yelled. "You both suck." Dream said. "I died from gravity it's not fair." George pouted. "Shut up and play children." Punz said. 

Illumina has made the advancement [Free the End] 

"WOOOOO! LET'S GOOOO!" Fruit cheered, while Illumina praised him. "Good job Fruit!" 

"Ok, I'm bored, can we watch some movies now?" George asked in boredom. "Sure, I'll go get popcorn." Illumina said. 

He put the popcorn in the microwave and set it for 60 seconds. Once it was finished, he poured it into a bowl and headed onto a spot on the couch. "Alright, what movie?" Dream asked. "Is Jumanji alright?" Punz questioned back. 

"Sure I guess." Sapnap shrugged but agreed anyway. 

- Time skip till they finish the movie (i watched both jumanji movies 😌👌) -

Once the movie had finished, Punz glanced at the clock. It read: 10:31 PM. 

"You guys, it's 10 already, wanna head to bed? I'm beat I'll be honest." He asked, and also joked a bit. "Sure, I am tired too." Dream answered.

"So who's sharing with who?" George asked. "I'll share with Punz, George can share with Dream." Sapnap said.

"I guess I'll sleep on the cou- Nope your sharing with Illumina." Fruit was about to request sleeping on the couch but Punz had interrupted him. He felt his redness from his ears crawl up his face, and his mask wasn't doing much help. 

The others chuckled in response, and Fruit decided to head to bed. Of course Illumina was already tucked in the sheets, so he just laid on the other side. 

"What are you doing.." Illumina mumbled. "Erm, the others said I'm sharing with you.." Fruit said and sighed under his breath. "Alright then, good night."

"Good night."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ok so i have school tomorrow, meaning i might not post as often so like heres a cringy sleepover chapter 😃

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 

869