Chapter 1. How it all began..

It was a sunny monday morning. Kylie could hear nothing but her mum screaming "KYLIE GET UP YOUR GONNA GET LATE. OH HONESTLY I SHOULD CANCEL YOUR NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION YOU STAY UP SO FUCKING LATE NOW GET UP." "Ugh coming mum I'm up.." Kylie said all drousy like. "Hey it's not my fault Netflix has such great shows and I stay up watching them. Blame Netflix mum not me." Kylie thought to herself.

She walked down the stairs while holding her phone and checking her whatsapp on one hand and on the other she was running her hair through her long dark brown hair. She smelled something really good. She arrived downstairs and sat on the table and her mum got out a plate of 2 cinnamon rolls and a cup of coffee. "Damn mum that's the first thing you've cooked that looks good." "Oh haha Kylie ty for the compliment I appreciate it." Her mum said sarcastically.
"✨Eh anytime mum you know you'll get awesome compliments like today everyday if you want✨." Kylie said winking at her with her ice blue eyes at her mum, her mum chuckled.

She quickly ate her breakfast while checking her instagram on her I-phone X. After she was finished she ran to her room and quickly put on an oversized t-shirt that said "karma is a bitch" and some ripped light blue, along with some checkered shoes. Then she grabbed her gucci backpack which she got an year ago, quickly grabbed a pen and her homework, her phone and her airpods and ran to the bus.

At school..
Kylie is at her locker getting her history books and notices a pretty cheerleader snogging her extremely cute boyfriend and he touching her everywhere-

Kylie saw this and gave out a huge sigh. "I wanna feel how it feels to be in an relationship too..." she thought.
And then she heard the bell and walked quietly and quickly to her history class. During the lecture that Mr.Davis their history teacher was giving them about the world war 2, Kylie couldn't get herself to listen.."oh honestly Kylie get yourself together why do you think that anyone's gonna like you? You look like a fucking kid with all those freckles you got on your ugly face, ur just really ugly nobody would like you." Kylie muttered "heh.." to herself and was on the verge of tears so she quickly asked Mr.Davis if she could use the bathroom and he agreed.
In the bathroom, Kylie locked herself in a stall and started to cry.."what don't I have that all these girls have..?"
The rest of the day went by with Kylie being sad and couldn't listen to classes.

Back at home
Kylie and her family are at the dinner table having soup that her mum made and it's around 7:30 pm when..-
"IVE GOT IT!" Kylie said excitedly getting up and spilling her chicken soup everywhere. "Got what?" Her dad said looking at her suspiciously, "heh never mind that, sorry for the mess ill clean it up after you guys finish eating. If you need me I'll be in my room."

To be continued...