Chapter 5. The new girl

Zach saw in a distance that ginny was walking away and Kylie was crying, he rushed over to her. "KYLIE WHAT DID THAT BITCH SAY?" Kylie didn't say anything, she wasent the type that cried a lot. "Please Kylie you know you can trust me.." Kylie didn't say anything again, "Kylie uh-ok wanna skip school and wanna go get some sushi or something?-"

"Fine." Kylie said, zach looked happy and said "come on I know a way outta here!" Kylie didn't say anything but followed. They went down to the school basement where they posio- I mean cook very tasty food. Because everyone had gone upstairs for lunch, the basement had a back door and they heard a teacher walking their way so they quickly ran towards the door. Zach said "oh my lord we should stayed until to see the teacher's face lmaooo-" Kylie laughed at zach's lame joke. "Damn it zach how do you fucking know how to make me laugh every time im upset?" She said and gave him a big bear hug, Zach blushed and hugged her back and said "I've got my Tesla around here, come on!"

They both got found zach's black Tesla and got inside and they started to drive to a shop called "Sushi shop" which was in london where they lived. They put on some loud music and started to sing.

At the sushi shop

They finally reached the sushi shop, it was all black on the outside, it had a giant display window that showed pictures of the menu and their day special..

"Damn this place looks fucking good.." zach said walking in, "hope the food tastes as good as the place looks" scoffed Kylie. The inside was beautiful it had seating, a black mini chandler and warm celing lights and grey couches and black tables and black marble counters where you could order food.

 The inside was beautiful it had seating, a black mini chandler and warm celing lights and grey couches and black tables and black marble counters where you could order food