Chapter 3. Mr. Agresste meets Ms. Damona...

Inside the club it was wild, there was music bursting everywhere and flashing colorfull lights, a lot of couches, and poles where people were dancing, and people even starting to strip, and drinks. Kylie lead out a big "woah" and said "damn this place is fucking crazy!" "I know right!" Zach said.

They both decided to sit down and get a drink, Kylie wanted a cherry lime soda and zach wanted a champagne.
Soon a handsome tall, black messy haired man wearing a black suit sat down beside them. "DUDE THATS DRAKE AGRESSTE..THE FAMOUS MODEL AND SINGER" Zach whispered. "Hey there, didn't you say you wanted a cherry lime soda? Heh well baby your my cherry..care to join me in the VIP area?" Kylie was shook, A CELEBRITY FLIRTED WITH HER! Zach spoke up for her "she would love to." Drake gently took her hand and took her, behind her she could see Zach winking at her and giving her the go-get-him expression.

The VIP lounge was magnificent. It had golden C- shaped couches and a glass table in the centre which had a bottle up champagne and 2 glasses. They both sat down and he asked her "so what is a pretty girl like you doing at a place like here?" "Well I really wanted a boyfriend so yeah-" she said feeling kinda stupid by telling him the truth. He chuckled and that made her blush. "Your extremely sexy but shy..I love that" Kylie decided it was time to turn it up a notch. "Heh well you'll love this too" she said walking towards him and sitting on his lap. "The couches were too un-comfortable." Drake looked like he could take her to his bedroom he run his hand down from her neck and stopping at her thigh. "Your different and I like it. What do they call you babygirl?" "Ky-nicole, yeah they call me Nicole." "Well Nicole I'm sure you know who I am." "Yeah I do know d-daddy" "oh daddy eh? Your a naughty one too and I like it."

He couldn't handle it anymore so he picked her up, stood up, pinned her against the wall with one hand touching her waist and kissed her. She obviously kissed back and soon he took a break and gave her a hickey on her neck. "Your top is really low...we'll meet again babygirl." He said writing his number down on a peice of paper and giving it to her. "I'll be seeing you again love." And he walked away from the club.

Back with Zach..

Kylie saw that Zach was back in his car smoking a cigarette, and when she came out of the nightclub she couldn't help but hug zach for helping her. And then she told him everything what happened while driving back home.

To be continued...