Chapter 4. The viral instagram post..

It's the next day after the club incident..
(Word from the writer- OML GUYS TY CAUSE THANKS TO YOU..MY STORY IS TRENDING NUMBER 51 ON THE COSPLAY SECTION! I'm honestly so grateful that people like my story! Ty I love y'all  🖤✨ anyway lol back to the story! Thank you and enjoy! 🖤✨)

Kylie is wearing her clothes so that she can go to school, she's wearing a black crop top, a denim skirt and white sneakers..

She quickly ran down while grabbing her grilled cheese sandwich and ran downstairs and out the door where zach was waiting for her

She quickly ran down while grabbing her grilled cheese sandwich and ran downstairs and out the door where zach was waiting for her. He was looking extremely mesmerising with his messy blonde hair, white t-shirt, a Gucci belt, white sneakers and black jeans

f up

Suddenly Kylie fell down-"OUCHIE-" she said, frantically tryna pick all her stuff but then she saw her sandwich which was covered with dirt"Lol you okay?-" zach said getting out of his black Tesla, "apparently not

"OUCHIE-" she said, frantically tryna pick all her stuff but then she saw her sandwich which was covered with dirt
"Lol you okay?-" zach said getting out of his black Tesla, "apparently not." She said obviously in a bad mood. "Tch I can't trust you, your gonna get hurt again, your waayyy too clumsy Kylie." he said picking up her things and giving em to her.

"Well I don't want you falling again-" he said picking her up, "I-" Kylie said looking surprised "ALRIGHT YOUNG MAN PUT ME DOWN, WAAAAAAA Z-ZACH IM NOT A BABY I CAN WALK-" "well your my baby" he winked with his mesmerising hazel eyes and placed kylie down at the seat which was beside the driver's seat and then he went and sat down at the driver's seat and started to drive.

Kylie saw a Starbucks bag and quickly grabbed it- "I- HEY THATS MY FOOD" zach said "HAH LOSER NOT ANYMORE LMFAO" Kylie said chuckling. She saw that there was a bagel with avacadoes, cream cheese and some ham and a Frappuccino. She was eating and suddenly there was a RING from her phone

She opened her backpack to get out her phone and see who was calling her. She almost dropped her phone, she saw the name clearly...it was "🖤✨drake✨🖤" Kylie went numb for a second. "Zach...." she said quietly "what?" He said raising his eyebrow. "AHHH DRAKE IS CALLING ME!" "WELL THEN LIFT THE PHONE YOU FUGETTE-" he said sounding odly different.

She Lift the phone and said "hello...?" awkwardly, she heard drake's angelic voice "hey there Nicole!" Zach let out a small laugh. She quickly made a gesture for him to shut the fuck up. "Drake? Funny you calling me!" She said "well I'd obviously wanna talk to my baby wouldn't I?" He said. "Well people call each other baby when their dating right?" "Right.." he said his voice slowing down, there was an awkward silence for a few minutes "so.." drake said awkwardly
"Wanna talk about stuff?" "RIGHT I CAN TALK!" she said and saw zach tryna contain his laughter. "SO CAN I!" drake said. "Well I gotta go right now I'll talk to you later I guess." And she hung up.

Zach burst out of laughter "DUDE YOU SAID "RiGhT i cAn TaLk" IN FRONT OF THE FAMOUS DRAKE AGRESSTE-"
He said laughing, Kylie just rolled her eyes "whatever." She muttered.

At school
They had just arrived at school and as soon as they went through the gates, Kylie's friends started to give Kylie the look of pure disgust. "Whats up with them?" She whispered to zach, "don't know" he whispered back "yeah I have class now I'll see you during lunch, bye Kylie!" "oof ok see yah!" She said walking to her locker where she saw one of her friends called Charli who was zach's younger sister. She had medium length blonde hair and hazel eyes, she was wearing a pastel yellow hoodie which said "banana milk" and had a cute bear on it. She was also a short white skirt and some long white socks along with that ankle length pastel pink shoes.

"Hey there charli! You won't believe what happened-" she turned around and muttered "im busy." while staring at Kylie coldly. Kylie just stood there surprised, Charli was usually very polite and nice to her, she just sighed and got her books and went off to class.

At history class..

Kylie was assigned to do a project with her other bestfriend Ginny. Ginny had beautiful red hair and freckles over her face and green eyes. "Yo Ginny you won't believe what happened today?" She said, "look can we finish this fucking project and then we can discuss bout what you did eh? What bout over lunch hm?" Ginny said coldly. "Heh sure! Mind if zach joins us?" Kylie said "no totally I don't mind" Ginny said trying not to be obvious that it's sarcasm "o-oh ok" Kylie said and kept quiet.

at lunch

Kylie had gone to the cafeteria to get her lunch where she saw zach too, she quickly got some pasta, some water and some raspberries and went to sit down with zach. "Hey" she said "hi there-" he said. "Anything happened? You look down.." "no I'm fine don't worry!" Kylie said tryna not sound sad even tho she was sad. She saw Ginny make a come over here kinda gesture with her hand. "I'll be right back zach-" she said walking to Ginny.

She went and sat down with Ginny and said "so what's up?" Ginny didn't say anything but took out her phone, opened photos and showed her a specific post-

(Word from the editor- ik the people in this picture arent what I described before but this was they only picture i could fine so I'm sorry)

Kylie almost got a heart attack but played it cool "what bout that picture?" She said. Ginny raised an eyebrow at her, "well yesterday charli saw this when she went to look for zach at that club and she saw Drake Agresste kissing you. "It's not me! Look at the h-hair! The outfit! You know I wouldn't wear something like that." Kylie said starting to panic a bit. "Well look at the shoulder, that scorpion tattoo, you told me that, that tattoo was a fully customised one and nobody else in the world has that tattoo. And remember that time I was at your house when we were gonna study together and I looked at your closet? I saw that same dress. And it really upset us that you didn't tell us that and you know how much me and charli love drake right? We love him more than you ever will. So don't even consider us your friends anymore."

"I-...I'm sorry.." Kylie said quietly, "I just wanted a boyfriend.." "too late for sorry now." Ginny said, "b-but will u show anyone and tell anyone that?" Kylie said starting to tear up a bit. "No" Ginny said coldly "but we won't be friends with you so good bye." As Ginny started to walk away Kylie felt hot tears run down her face...

What is she gonna do? What if they tell the entire school?

To be continued...