A/N #3

So... I've been thinking to change the timeline a little here xD

Nightmare goes corrupted because he already interacted with the original Nightmare and Night Terror (I see Nightmare and Night Terror as 2 different people) when the war between the Star Sanses and Bad Sanses is still on. Night Terror suggested DS!Nightmare to eat a black apple and said that there is one last apple on the tree.

A few months later DS!Nightmare ate the apple (the start of the book) then walks back to his house in the woods with Cross and Error. They didn't know that Nightmare ate an apple because of the fully sewn cape that Nightmare was wearing was covering his wings at the back. However, Nightmare's height and goop was the only thing that made him look sus (Nightmare was The Imposter xD). Cross and Error shrugged it off because they think that it was just Nightmare FINALLY growing and just random hard-to-remove ink on his skull.

They found out a few weeks later because they asked about it to Nightmare. Nightmare then suggested Cross to let Chara take control (so no stones here, not sure what I was thinking xD)

Error then went to his mind/soul (don't ask why and how, I randomly wanted it) and let DS!Alphatale Sans (I know he doesn't exist but let me have my imagination) to copy and paste his powers to Error xD.

Then that's where the story continues.

Also, I'm thinking of making a book that's my OC, Una,'s backstory so be sure to be on the look out! Last thing I wanna ask, do y'all want me to make a Q&A and/or dares chapter? Una's going to host it and if you do want me to make it, ask things and dare the characters to do a few things.

See y'all in the next chapter!