☕︎𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛☕︎︎

Y/n
The sun had began going down extremely quick.

Along with that, I'd been forgetting that my family and comrades were with me instead of strangers!

The disguises did so well, that when Meliodas tried to scare me from behind a tree, I ended up kicking the "tall blond guy" in the groin.

It wasn't pretty.

"Hey N/n, did we really need to get our faces changed? I look like a child!"

I glared at Sagarus intently and continued ahead. "You wanted to do this, so suffer the consequences."

Gisla, Sagarus, Isolde and Mace were suffering much more than the Sins.

They'd been so used to plain training inside a big pretty castle that they've rarely gotten their hands dirty.

But Diane was leading everyone around like she had a map sewed to her brain.

"This way, and then a left on this fork before we reach Fionus."

The only way that I could tell them all apart was from their voices— of which Fione has never heard.

But mine had to be altered, of course.

Back to the problem, these guys are going to try and go against someone with a power level of 300,000+.

It's not a good idea unless I'm down and about to die or something.

I kept telling them to stay at the castle, but all of them insisted that any battle I fight, we fight together.

"Alright guys, how about we settle right here and go over the game plan?", I asked aloud. Diane stopped her tour and came back around to sit in the circle we came to form.

"Alright. So the Hunters will be our spies from above. They'll stay around and look at what's going on outside. The Sins and I will split into two groups: (Mel, Elizabeth, Hawk, Diane and Ban) then (Escanor, Merlin, Gowther and I). We'll be the ones finding a village cabin to stay in and see what happens. Maybe find some info with the townspeople. You'll be getting those earpieces from before as well. And with Phase 2, we'll be infiltrating the castle. Just wait."

Everyone nodded in determination. I got dejavú from our last battle..

My group ran to the West wing of the kingdom— it was where the castle sat.

Though as we tried to enter from above, a force field of sorts pushed all of us back.

"Seems like a Perfect Barrier. Merlin, can you cancel it?"

She gave me a sure nod, "Of course."

The barrier disappeared soon after, and unluckily for us, an alarm went off.

It's not like I wasn't expecting it, though.
"Alright everybody! Fit in!"

Everyone pulled their coverings over their heads and split up while still staying close.

I stayed with Gowther with Merlin accompanying Escanor.

"Gowther, that house just has a woman in it. Let's go."

We dove inside as I snuck up behind the young woman and held her in my arms with my hand around her mouth.

"We're spies, here to infiltrate and find out what goes on here. We have no intention of hurting you in this entire process, just to help you and gather information. Understand?"

When I received a nod, a knock was heard from the door.

"It's a few guards..", Gowther whispered.

The woman grabbed our hands and threw us down a cellar before kneeling, "I'm Rose.", and running off.

Gowther and I ran further down the basement and made ourselves comfy in a corner. "This is great."- "Yeah."

We were there for what seemed like hours before the door was cranked back open.

"Y-you can come back out now."

Gowther and I snuck out of the cellar slowly.

"Ah.. I'm (A/l) (Alias), and this is Gowther. Thank you, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Rose."

As the two of us took a seat on the floor, Rose sat on the sofa in front of us and sighed. "What do you want to know?"

"How does the Queen treat you?"

"Horribly. We have a curfew at 5:00pm, which is why the guards were coming through, and if you aren't asleep by then, you'll be fined. The Queen's killed my entire family just for talking too loudly."

I nodded in understanding, completely contrasting to the anger that I was thinking. The extra coins I bring with me, I slid to Rose. "Keep it. Pay the fine and much more. I know you were about to go to sleep before we came in, and I deeply apologize."

Rose took the coins before waving me off, "Thank you, but don't sweat it. This means that we'll get justice."

————

Gowther and I had gotten answers to all of our questions, along with answering the ones asked.

We learned that the guards finish curfew check at 7:00, so that's when we called the rest of the search crew.

Merlin teleported everyone else in. (Escanor, Hawk, Elizabeth, Ban, King, Meliodas and Diane).

"Where are we?"

"This is Rose, she's going to help us."

The crowd sat around the living room, where Rose was in the kitchen fixing drinks.

"After we have our introduction and planning, you all must know that you have got to be hydrated before you fight. We have a committee in Fionus that joins up to talk about our experiences. If we need to evacuate, let me know."

I nodded. "Alright. We should attack tonight."

—————

I managed to cast a silence spell on everyone in the group, and invisibility on the townspeople who began to evacuate.

Our steps and breathing couldn't be heard, even if you were pressed against us.

"Meliodas, would you be alright with a Guerilla?"

He shrugged. "Our prescence has already been alerted."

"Well, yes, but I was thinking of instead sneaking in, how about announcing it so we can draw all of the enemies out. You guys handle the guards and I get rid of Fione."

Elizabeth, who I was carrying on my back, nodded. "That sounds like a good idea."

"Okay, then change of plans. We should—"

I was interrupted when I noticed cannons on top of the hill.

"That's going to hit the townspeople.", I shot a ray of light towards the lead balls, effectively destroying it, "But I think it's to make sure that it's us that's interfering."

I sighed in frustration.

This wasn't unexpected, but it did throw our plan a bit out of wack.

I teleported in the Hunters, "Alright. Split into 3 groups. One protects the people, one gets rid of the guards and weapons, and the third goes with me. I'm taking down Fione."

I took Meliodas, Escanor and Merlin with me.

I needed to bring the strongest in order to win..

"We should split again to cover more ground. Meliodas, Escanor, kill everybody, no matter what. Merlin, you're with me."

——————