𖦹𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𖦹

P.S, Those are the brackets for each match, sorry about my handwriting!))

3rd POV
The entire crowd watched Y/n and 'Nobody' step onto the ring.

Y/n jumped up and down to try and wake herself up, while stretching her arms across her chest.

"Look here, I need sleep and this festival is really getting"— 'Nobody' interrupted her by darting in Y/n's direction.

She dodged and crossed her arms. "It's impolite to interrupt people, let me finish. As I was saying, this festival is just lasting forever, and I honestly"—

Another interruption.

This time, it was continuous punches.

"Wow, you really don't shut up, do you?", he snarled.

Y/n gasped and ducked down to sweep her foot under the man.

Once he touched the ground, she flipped back and brought both of her fists together to form a translucent shield around her hands.

"Look dude, I was gonna say that I didn't wanna kill you.. but you're seriously testing my patience."

The h/c-ette sprung forward and started landing punches on 'Nobody', using teleportation.

What surprised her, was when he disappeared as well and appeared behind her.

Block, strike, block, strike.

A certain mage shouted from her place.

"His power level is 500,000! He's powerful and fast!"

Now that Y/n knew that his level was a accessible & went up a bit, she looked above his head briefly to find his weakest attribute.

Magic, 5,000.

She threw her head back to laugh, before looking forward to show the male her glowing f/c eyes.

"Been a long time since I've had to fight this hard. You're clearly after me for some odd reason, so why shouldn't I pulverize you in front of these people?"

'Nobody' smirked and stopped his attacks. "Why shouldn't you? Oh, it's because of that crowd of people. Ri~ght there."

Y/n looked to where he was pointing, and stared into the eyes of the Sins.

"Bad choice, you'll have to kill me before coming near them- and you and I both know that won't happen.", she replied.

The male put his hand on her shoulder, which she swatted away.

"Well then.. how would your friends react to you killing your own flesh and blood?"

Y/n's eyes widened. "I don't know another male in my family besides my uncle and father.. you definitely aren't either."

'Nobody' lifted his hood with a shit-eating smirk on his face.

"Hehe, Dad was right. You are stupid. I'm your little half-brother, B/n. Nice to meet ya."

He threw another punch that Y/n caught- except she purposely slid towards the end of the ring.

"You're a half brother alright; if you acted like that under my Mom's roof, you'd be 6 feet under."

Unfortunately for Y/n, her feet were slipping; she couldn't escape.

As she sweat, she couldn't believe that his power was just too overwhelmingly strong.

Just kidding.

When she reached the very end of the ring, she turned around and brought up her foot to kick B/n off.