-confession-

(scene: max and y/n were doing their homework at max's house. you're both wizards.)

(third pov)

max wanted to tell y/n something. something he has kept from y/n for a while.

while y/n was reading out a math problem on her paper, max blurted out:

"hey uh, y/n, sorry to interrupt you but i really want to tell you something. in private.."

"oh yeah sure, of course! you can tell me anything." y/n replied.

"okay. great." he said.

*y/n teleported max to a small, secluded, floating island, with a big flower patch, full of tulips and a gazebo on a small hill.*

as y/n and max were walking up to the gazebo, y/n admired the scenery for a little bit.
then, they both sat down under the gazebo.

"alright, so i'm gonna get straight to the point. i'm in love with you, y/n." max said, with his hand in his hair, with his voice sounding shaky.

the boy continued rambling; "i've loved you since 6th grade, and i wanted to tell you this for so, so long. i really didn't want to ruin our friendship-" 

he got cut off by y/n. kissing him on the cheek softly.

"i love you too max." y/n said.

max was in awe for a couple seconds. he couldn't believe the person who he was in love with kissed him. at all. and that person also had mutual feelings for him. and then he started rambling about how much he loved y/n.

as he was rambling, y/n was happy he liked her too. so, while she was listening to him being sweet, she was looking at the boy with a longing gaze.

after 3 minutes, he realized y/n was staring at him. 

"y/n? earth to y/n?" he said and giggled softly.

"oh sorry-" y/n said.

"its okay, you're really pretty when you do that." max said.

"do what?" y/n asked.

"just kiss me, idiot." max said.

*they both leaned in, and kissed each other softly.*

they pulled away after 8 seconds.

"i've been dreaming to do that!" max said, half-jokingly.

y/n giggled, and leaned on max's shoulder.

they started to talk about the things they did that they found cute to each other for 20 minutes. (because that's what cute couples do right?)

 "hey. we have to finish our work. shouldn't we teleport back?" y/n said.

"can we stay here, please? for like, an hour?" max said.

"fine." y/n replied.