-sneaking out-

max asked if you wanted to sneak out, have fun lol

(third pov)

it was 4:40 am, and y/n heard a knock on her window.

she opened her eyes and saw a silhouette, and jumped at the sight of it.

"sorry for scaring you, and waking you up. but i couldn't sleep and i was wondering if we could go to a 7-eleven, bike around town, or just hangout in your room for a bit." max said, with his voice sounding a bit muffled because of the window dividing them.

"well, you know there's a thing called texting? maybe you should've told me you were coming over!" y/n whispered whilst opening the window.

"i said i'm sorry y/n, but please answer the question. do you want to hang out or no?" max whispered.

"y/n? you awake?" y/n's guardian said.

y/n made a snoring sound, and as soon as her guardian left, she jumped out the window.

y/n quickly and quietly chanted "edgebono utoosis!", closed the window, and followed max out of the front yard.

y/n and max ran as fast as they could to get away from y/n's block, and slowed down their pace as soon as they turned.

"so, what should we do again?" y/n asked.

"i just want to go to 7-eleven to get a snack or two, and then we can do what you want." he said.

"alright, fair enough." y/n replied.

y/n and max finally got to the store, and they got slushies.

they paid for them, and went behind the store to sit down.

y/n leaned on max's shoulder, and he leaned on hers.

max said, "i love you y/n." and he got out of position to grab y/n's chin to kiss her.

she smiled softly and kissed him back.

this went on for a while..

--------

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER!!  :(((