-Moving Away-

(note: you and max are already dating, and also this is very cheesy!!)

(Y/N's pov)

Today is the day where I'm about to move from Manhattan to Toronto, and I have to break the news to my childhood friend, Max Russo.

I already said my goodbyes to almost all of my friends, except him.

I really hate leaving him and my other friends behind. But I have to because my dad has a job opportunity there.

I look out the car window to see people walking with their significant other, talking and being all cute together. i wish i can still be there and have that with him.

After 15 minutes, which what seemed like forever, my family and i arrived to the russos' place.

I walked all the way to the sub shop door and opened it.

"Hi honey! Max is upstairs by the way." Mrs. Russo said while wiping the tables.

I replied with a "Thank you!" and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

Max opened the door and greeted me with a "Hey Y/N!"

"Max can I talk to you about something?" i said.

"Uh, yeah sure?" he replied.

We both sat down on the couch and I said, "so let me get straight to the point. I'm moving away. today."

As I expected, he was in shock.

"Wha-what? today? Why didn't you tell me about this sooner? like a week ago?" he said.

"I don't know i just forgot about it, I'm sorry." i said. he stayed silent, so I continued speaking. "I just wanted to tell you quickly since my plane is leaving in two hours."

"2 hours?? i only get to see you for a little bit??" Max said.

"Yeah-"

A text from my mom cut me off.

"We got to go now, we don't want to be late to our flight!"

I sighed. "Bye max."

Before I was able to hug him, he kissed my cheek and said; "Bye Y/N, I'll miss you."

I hugged him and said, "I'll miss you too."

I wished I could've hugged him forever, but obviously, I couldn't.