-Baking-

Y/N and Max paired up for baking class. Its 4am and they procrastinated because they don't know what to make.

(Third POV)

Y/N and Max were in the kitchen, trying to decide what to bake for class.

"So, how about brownies?"  Y/N said.

"Alright, brownies seem easy anyway." Max said.

Y/N was getting stuff out of the pantry and fridge, while max was reading off the list of ingredients from the recipe they found online.

"Okay, Y/N. can you put the flour in the bowl?"

"You're a bowl!"  Y/N said as she threw a handful of flour at him.

"Shut up, that was lame!!" Max said playfully.

Y/N put the dry ingredients in a bowl, while Max pretended like he was doing something.

Y/N: "Max, are you gonna help or not?"

Max:"Okay, okay... I'll mix the eggs and stuff together."  

Y/N: "Don't tell me you don't know the recipe, you just read it!"

Max: "Sorry I was distracted.."

Y/N: "Well, you have to mix the wet ingredients this time."

As Max cracked the eggs, poured the milk and put the melted butter in another bowl, the oven wasn't the only thing Y/N was staring at.

"Y/N? Y/N? snap out of it!" Max said.

"Okay! okay.. sorry." Y/N said, kind of startled.

Y/N couldn't name an ingredient at that point.

After Max put the brownie batter into the pan, Max swiped some leftover batter onto his finger, and then put some on Y/N's forehead slowly and said...

"Simba...." 

They couldn't hold in their laughter, and Max almost dropped the pan. good thing he put the pan in the oven as quickly as possible. Then Y/N laughed even more at him.

---------

While waiting for the brownies to finish baking, Y/N and Max heard footsteps coming from upstairs while on the couch. Doing things. 

Max and Y/N hid under a blanket. 

"Lovebirds! It's just me." Alex said, whispering.

"Oh thank god.. Don't snitch on me, please Alex." Max replied.

"I won't! I was gonna sneak out to see Mason- I mean.. give me 10 dollars so I won't snitch." Alex said.

"Fine! Here! Take it!"  Max said while getting money from his pocket.

After he handed the money over, Alex said a "Thank you!" before leaving the house.

"I have many questions. First off, why did you keep money with you?"  Y/N asked.

"I knew Alex was gonna bribe me, because Alex is Alex." Max replied.

"And why didn't you deny the 'lovebirds' thing?" Y/N asked.

"Why should i?" Max said, while blushing.

------

(sorry this story took forever again, i was burntout!)