Unpopular opinion: bubbly characters aren't that cute

I don't like bubbly girls in bnha

I only like two.

Nejire and Ashido. And that's because I can relate to one, and the other is just adorable and reminds me of myself when I was in third/fourth grade. (I was really hyper and a lot of medical stuff came into play~)

There are so many and it's so annoying.

Like we literally have only two girls in 1-A that aren't bubbly. And that's Jirou and Tsu.

I don't like it.

The female pros aren't bubbly which I love.

Like Omg

We have

Nejire
Hagakure
Mina
Miss Girl (Brown haired chick) Almost every time she's on screen
Camie, her literal personality is bubbly
Momo occasionally
Toga (in a psychopathic way tho)

Sometimes It's like you aren't attractive if you aren't bubbly :/. Like Denki and Mineta literally left Jirou out of their fantasies. Not sure why but it's weird.

Like, okkkkkkkkkkk we get ittttttt she's always happy. It's tiring sometimes.

I love Momo and the fact that she's only bubbly every now and then and not every single time we see her.

There's a reason I like Reiko Yanagi more than 1-A girls.

This is why.

Oh and cuz she's voiced by Ryan Reynolds.

Oh and this is me after watching an Elmo movie

I just spent thirty minutes looking at bnha confessions. They've enlightened me and made me laugh.

I honestly don't like bubbly girls irl. My only bubbly irl friend is only bubbly every now and then and that isn't even a lot. She just has a high pitched voice that makes her sound bubbly but she's honestly not. She's actually really tough.

I'm scared of Eryka sometimes.

Lmao anyways, next rant is soon. Cant say when, but it'll be soon.