Random things ive noticed

Ryuko always walks behind higher ups in the rankings. She walked behind Enji and Rumi, still in front of other heroes. In the official art that Horikoshi did, she was clearly one of the last people.

Burnin wears shorts under her dress. I didn't know that.

Komari Ikoma is an alcoholic.

Burnin is a year or two older than Dabi, and they're born on the same day.

Burnin lives at the agency- like she actually does. So do other sidekicks live at agencies?

Manual is really hot-

Shinsou was actually really skinny. He got a whole extra two inches on him now.

Aizawa was almost kicked out of UA-

Fuyumi can't do her hair and needs a pixie cut, please fix your straight ends pick me girl.

Keigo most likely has a mutation quirk similar to Eri. Like, it wasn't from either side, just appeared out of no where.

Ryukyu has no reason for her arm band thingies, is she hiding something? Like a tattoo? And, we've never actually seen her legs or arms. In her casual wear, she wears a long jacket and a jacket over it, plus she wears jeans and boots. I think home girl is cold blooded. But, like, we've never seen anything on her body except for her thighs and shoulders. She's the reason we can't have shoulders exposed at school-

Ryuko most likely came from a rich family, similar to the Yaoyorozu's or she was from a family that was like, with the government or something. That or she was part of the hero commission. I say this because of her "backstory" and the colors of her hero costume. Red, yellow, and green. All very positive colors in Chinese culture

Red: good luck, fortune, and success.
Yellow: today, it's not a very good meaning according to Google (symbolic of pornography) but in back then or something, it was symbolic of power, royalty, and prosperity
Green: not anything big, but clean and contamination free, according to Google. That or a man wearing a green hat has a cheating wife, but we're gonna ignore that for the sake of my daughter, Ryuko.

All pretty positive colors! Most of them meaning wealth and good things! Which is why I think her family was quite rich, but with the newer meanings of some of the colors (yellow and green) according to Google, I think they had some pretty bad stuff going on behind the scenes.

Sorry, I had a little rant there, trying to explain why I think Ryuko is such a stoic person that likes kids. :/. I love explaining this kinda stuff, with colors and stuff!

Um anywho,

Moe, Rumi, Manual, and Ryuko all had a chance of being in the same UA class. But Rumi didn't go to UA, and we don't know much about the other two.

Ryuko's skin tone used to be bright pink, like Mina's and she still had blonde hair, meaning my baby could've looked uglier.

Ryuko is based off a Yu-Gi-Oh card- that's why she's so ugly in her dragon form. They should've gone for a dragon from like, Game of Thrones or something. Or a Chinese dragon.