Just a friend.

It's been three years since we dated.We started dating when we were in high school.People say,no matter how busy or distance there are between two people,who love each other,it won't break off but why do I feel it's not true.

"Oppa,should we go to the beach this weekend?,"Jennie asks her boyfriend,breaking the silence.

At first,we never run out if topics to talk but now,we both are just......

"Sorry,Jennie I'm busy."Taehyung says,still focusing on his phone.

"How about next w-."

"Can we just do our works for now?"

"Okay,Oppa whatever you say."Jennie mutters.

"If that's all should we go?"Jennie nods.

They walk around the park.Taehyung breaks the silence.

"Jennie,I've been meaning to tell you this."

She knew what it was.It was clear enough for her.

"Yes oppa,what is it?,"She plays off.Acting like she's not breaking inside.

"Let's break up."Those words leaves his mouth.She swore it hurt like brick was thrown over her.

"Let's be friends then,just like before."Jennie says,with a fake smile.

"Okay."

Like a habit she turns to cling on his arms but she stops herself,seeing his awkward face,moreover like he never wants to hold her hand again.

~

"Hey.Why didn't you wait?,"Jennie nudges his arm.

They were working at the same place.Which she was glad,so glad.

"Who should I wait for?,"He asks,picking his files.

"We are friends right so I thought maybe we should go together at the office."

"Ah Jennie that request i cannot accept.I need to leave now."

As soon she reaches her home,she goes out for grocery shopping,since she heard Taehyung was craving for some Japchae.

"I made you this since I know you have been craving for this."Jennie passes the box towards but he quickly pushes back.

"No need.Someone already made for me."

"Who?,"

Please let it be mom,please,plea-

"My girlfriend."He shortly replies back.

"From when?,"She badly wanted to ask but now this isn't her business not anymore.

"But there are onions in it.I know you don't like onions."

"It's alright,she made it with love so that's okay."Suddenly Jennie switches the box."Hey,what are you doing?,"

"You can eat mine."But Taehyung forcefully takes it back from her grasp.

"Jennie please we are just friends remember?,"

I know,but I can't accept the fact this soon like you did.

                            Taehyung

Me:
Be happy my friend.

Thank you for reading :)takecare 🌷