Love,Taehyung.Pt:1

T h i r d
P e r s o n

Papers scattered,some of them were crumbled,on her newly brought mat and even worse all her vases were crashed on the ground,but only her favourite one which is light green in color ordered from Japan,survived.

Furrowing her eyebrows,she quickly puts her cozy coat on the hanger and checks out,what in the hell is actually happening.

She assumed,maybe robbery or even murdered her poor roommate,Jungkook.

"Hello?,"Her only voice only echoed.Not even a bugs sound is visible around.

"In here."She heard her voice,but she was sure it wasn't her roommate.It was rather a feminine voice.

She speed up to the room the voice came,"Wha-Lisa?,"She engulfs her friend,why wouldn't she though?Its been so long since they saw each other.Maybe because of their busy schedules.

"I missed you,Nini!"Lisa kisses her cheeks,and gives Jennie her signature smile,"Everything's gonna be okay!" kinda smile.

"What the hell is going on?All my vases and papers were scattered?,"Both the adults hung their head low,as Jennie complained about the disaster downstairs.

Just as she stopped,she heard small whimpers,"Did you hear that?,"

"Jen,we need to talk."Jungkook grabs her hand,but Jennie backs away signalling him to say it there and there.

"It's about Taehyung!"

Unknowingly her cheeks gets lifted a little,Lisa noticed it.

Taehyung,he was also unrolled to the very same college she did.Lisa and Jennie met back before she entered her college,as for Jungkook she met through her friend Rośe.

Jennie did not had any courage to talk to him,all she could do was stare at him from afar although Lisa and Jungkook insisted her to approach.

Coincidentally they rode the train to their college.

But,she knew she had chance but because of her insecurities she couldn't even bulge whenever.

And then after four freaking years of having a crush on him,she watched him getting laid by another woman,she disguised her so much.But now she is matured enough,and whenever someone talks about her crush,she thinks to herself,

How stupid!

A chuckle leaves her mouth,while her friend stares at her weirdly.

"And why the hell is this mess connectected to him?,"Jennie glared at the two,and again they lowered their head.

She could sense something is off by their behavior.

"Taehyung oppa was the one who made the mess,unnie!"Lisa mutters softly,or you say she whispered holding hem of Jungkook's T-shirt.

"Why would a grown up man do such thing?,"Jennie asks not buying whatever the younger ones are blabbering."Stop blamin-"

"He was in a accident few weeks ago,not small accidents noona,a terrific one!Hyung was admitted in ICU for a week or so and when he woke up-"Jungkook scratches his napes,"He behaves like a child,eats like child,talks like a child practically he does everything like a child."

"He's own parents doesn't want him anymore,doctors contacted Jungkook and told us about the situation.He broke all the vases,and even tore the papers.We were discussing about why he was doing that,and then you came."

A small cries echoed their room once again."Where is he?,"She asks looking around the room.

"Inside the wardrobe,unnie."Lisa speaks pointing at it.

"Are you two out of your mind?How could you do this to him?,"She panicks while trying to open the lock.

The younger one,avoids to meet her eyes.

Just as she opens the door,Taehyung is curled up in a ball,crying.

He looked over his shoulder and in his eyes she looked like an angel,maybe because of her white coloured dress and of course her angelic face.

"Taehyung."

To be continued hehehheheheheh.
Take care and lots of luvvvv!