Maybe,it wasn't meant to be.

T h i r d
P e r s o n

On this day,loved ones hangs out together no matter how busy they are.Your loved ones are always there to celebrate new year,and everyone wishes to have a better year.

Taehyung silently glanced at his reflection on a puddle,a little blurry.He checked his phone again,

No new messages.

He waited for more than three hours and still she didn't arrived.Few couple past's the boy,who is now crying.

He is waiting for his sister,but just like always she didn't bothered to show up and not hurt her little brothers feelings.

He threw the bouquet in nearest bin he could find,with his hands trembling.

"What in the world is wrong with him?It's so beautiful and he threw it in the bin,I guess it's mine now."

Taehyung turned around and saw a girl in her mid-twenties,wearing a pastel dress and not so long heels.

"Hey miss it's really not worth it,i think you should buy a new one."

The girl widens her eyes,relazing he is referring to her.

"Are you talking to me?,"Her hands automatically covers her hand on her lips.

"Yes,why?,"He was curious.

"You can actually see me!"She happily runs up to him,bouquet still in her hand.

"Why are you acting so strange miss?,"

"Why wouldn't I!You can actually see me!Oh,my name is Jennie,what about you?,"

"I- Taehyung."

Jennie squeals and does a happy dance infront of him.He,however unknowingly smiles seeing her cute dance,

"Why are you so happy miss Jennie?,"

She stops in her track,"I'm a ghost,Taehyung!"

When Taehyung was just a baby,he lost his eyesight.Doctors didn't knew why it was just a total mystery to them and to his parents as well.Eventually as he grew, day by day he gained his eyesight back but he didn't knew if he should consider it,bad luck or good luck since he also gained the ability to see spirits.

But he got used to,Taehyung actually thought it's cool rather than scary.

"Look,I've died few years ago and nobody,but you can see me.I know you're scared or freaked out,but I really am a ghost!"

"I can sense or see spirits so."Taehyung remarked.It was random of him but he didn't want the girl to think it was some sort of destiny or something that he could see her.

"By the way!"

He raised his brows,and threw his beer can in the bin near by.

"Why the hell were you throwing this flower,it's so beautiful you know?,"

The boy rolled his eyes in annoyance,"It was for someone who I waited but she never never showed up clearly.Do you like that?,"He asks pointing at the bouquet,Jennie was hugging.

"Like?I love it!And god it smells like vanilla."

"Okay then,farewell!And happy new year!"He bows down a little.

"You're leaving,where to?,"

"I'm going home."He replied in duh tone.

"I know we never met but can I come,I'm so hungry!"Jennie did a little aegyo.Taehyung's cheeks lifted,even though the one who he loves wasn't there but somehow she puts up a smile on his handsome face surprisingly.