Love,Taehyung.Pt:2

T h i r d
P e r s o n

Jennie sure imagined meeting her friends in the near future but she sure didn't imagined that it would be in this way.

Taehyung's group friends and her group friends were cooped up in the living room.No one dared to speak about the situation.

"So."Namjoon clears his throat,while rubbing his hand together.

"How could his parents abandon him,when he needs them the most?,"All of their head bobs up and down,agreeing with Rośe.

"I called his girlfriend."Jisoo informs,rolling her eyes which meant it didn't went as they planned it would.

"Mina doesn't want him anymore,after all of these years and she have guts to betray him just like that!"She grits her teeth,banging the on table a little.

Jennie stayed silent the whole time,hugging her knees while watching Taehyung playing outside in their backyard.

He looked so innocent.And it hurt so much seeing how many people are turning their backs on him when all he need is help or even love to get back to normal.Which sadly no one wish willing to do it.

It hurted her physically and mentally.

How cruel people are.

"What are we going to do?,"Jimin asks,eyeing them all especially Jennie who seemed to smile upon seeing Taehyung giggling.

"I'll do it."Their attention turns to Jennie.

"Unnie,soon enough Jungkook is going to live with Lisa and by then you're going to be all by yourself and you know how hard it is to do it only by yourself."Rose said politely as she could.

"I think Jennie is right."Suga says,nodding his head.

"But hyung,Jennie can't do it alone."Jimin interferes.

Suga sighs out loud,"Taehyung seemed to develop some kind of attachment with her.I think it's easier that way.We will visit,time to time."

"Jennie see this doll is just like you!"Taehyung cutely says,while struggling to remove his shoes.

The girl smiles and ruffled his hair making him pout,"Please don't,you're destroying my hair!"

"Well now we gotta go,Jen!Tell me if you need anything alright?,"Jisoo kisses her forehead and leaves the house with her husband Jin.

Next was Jhope and Namjoon,"Take care Jennie.We will visit soon!"

She nods.

"Nini,be sure to lock all the doors and windows too while you're alone with Tae.And don't forget to keep this around you alright?,"Suga hands over his reddish pocked knife to her.

Although it didn't seemed to be needed but just in case.

"Thanks oppa!"She smiles a little.

He caress her once again and leaves.

"Opssss."Jennie looked over her shoulder,and saw Taehyung on the chair,eating nutella which he clearly hasn't tried to eat properly.

"Who gave you those,Taehyung?,"She asks softly taking the can from his tight grip.

"The man with bunny teeth and a doll-like feature girl gave me and promised to treat me ice cream later."

Jennie nods knowing who he was referring too.

Of course,Jungkook and Lisa.

She wiped his face with some wet tissues,while his face slowly turns to frown.