Lovely -Tom Holland

I'm sitting in the den, my notes and a couple books strewn all over the floor. Tom walked down, he knew I had a big test in my Psychology class so he was trying to keep his distance, but I guess he got lonely. "Darling?" He asked from the door frame. "Hm?" I responded, not taking my eyes off of my page. "You've been at this for so long... come cuddle me or watch a movie or give me a hug or something!" Tom stepped into the den. "Tom, I love you, but I need to ace this test. I'll cuddle you all night tomorrow after I take this test okay?" "No, I won't have it. You've been studying non-stop for three days!" He snatched my book, causing me to gasp. "Come dance with me darling." I was standing up, ready to get my book, but he held it over his head and even if I got hold of it, he was way too strong for me. He smiled as I jumped and struggled to get my book, "One song, then you can study again." I crossed my arms, "Fine." He hissed out a 'yes' then found a song on his phone. It was 'Lover' by Taylor Swift. "Wait." Tom turned down the lights and lit the candle on the desk. "I hate you for making me do this." Tom grinned, wrapping one arm around my waist and taking my hand in the other.

And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear... Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?

Tom hummed softly. I let out a huge sigh, I didn't realize how much I needed this. Resting my head on Tom's chest, I felt so relaxed after so many hard hours of work.

And ah, take me out, and take me home. You're my, my, my, my lover.

He gracefully spun me around the den, humming softly to the parts that he knew. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. My hands rested on his shoulders. We danced the one song.

Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close forever and ever?

I smiled at Tom. "Can we always be this close, forever?" I asked him. "Of course darling." He pressed his lips to my forehead until the song ended. We kept our arms around each other for a bit longer. "I'm going to marry you one day." Tom whispered.  My heart fluttered at the thought, him getting on one knee at our favorite restaurant in a black suit because he took me to a nice dinner for our anniversary... or wherever and whenever it happens.

"I love you darling, now get back to studying." Tom kissed my head and like that, he was walking away. "Now wait a damn minute!" I said. He whirled around. "You can't just leave me like that!" Tom smiled, taking two long steps and reaching for me at the same time. It literally felt unreal. The force of his steps caused us to spin around and his lips were glued to mine. His hands gripped my waist and I had one hand on his shoulder and another on his back. He kissed me for a good minute then he pulled away. "Want me to cuddle you while you study?" I swore I grew heart eyes. "Yes please." We smiled at each other and I sat on the floor. Tom leaned against the sofa, me in between his legs and I got to studying again. By the way, I aced that test.

A/N: Y'ALL I- I NEED THIS... PLEEEASE UGH! i just need a man to slow dance with me everywhere... no exceptions... anyhooo i love you all, like, comment and vote and wash ya hands!