Take It From Me - Harrison Osterfield

("Take it from me if you want a t-shirt to sleep in, it's my favorite but you can keep it.")

"Bye Y/N! Text me when you get home and let me know if you need me!" My friend calls back to me. "Yeah, yeah..." I walk to the bar, asking for small drink. My friend and I went out for Friday night and she just got whisked away by Mr. Macho onto the dance floor, leaving me by myself. "Thank you." I greeted the bartender as he gave me a small glass of water with a lemon slice. He smiled, nodded and returned to his job. I sat there for a while, scrolling through my phone and watching the sea of people.

The chair next to me scoots back and a very attractive man with light brown curls and a chiseled face sits next to me. He's wearing a button-up, rolled up to his elbows, and he asks for a beer. He has a British accent. I tried not to stare, but he was so attractive.

I continue sipping my water, he turns to me. My heart began to race, "Hey love, why are you here by yourself?" He asked smoothly. I looked over at him, his eyes were striking, a bright teal that reminded me of the ocean. He had a strong air of confidence, like he's done this before. I smiled, "Well I came with a friend of mine but she got swept away." I pointed her out and he nodded. "I'm here with some friends too, but I don't quite know where they went." He laughed lightly.

Everything about him was so magnetic. The way he looked at me like I was important. We chatted for a good hour to hour and half. His name was Harrison Osterfield and he was quite the charming man. "Harrison! Mate!" The guy who walked up was none other than Thomas Stanley Holland. I kept down my inner fangirl, he was obviously drunk. I giggled at them. Harrison introduced us and Tom shook my hand. "Harrison, you picked up quite the gem." Tom smiled as he kissed my hand. I rolled my eyes. "Go have fun mate! I'll catch you later." Harrison said. Tom mumbled a goodbye and stumbled back into the crowd. Harrison turned back to me, "Sorry about him love, he can get kinda crazy." He winked and I felt a small blush coloring my cheeks.

Harrison leaned in close, a mischievous grin playing on his lips, "$10 says that you want to get out of here." I smirked, "$10 more if I get to leave with you." I bit my lip. Harrison did that cute, tongue-to-cheek thing then turned it into a smile. I have no idea what got into me... I have never flirted this much in my life. Harrison left a tip, grabbed my hand and we weaved our way out into the night. It had been raining and it was quite nice, the air smelled good and it was warm. Harrison kept a hold of my hand as we walked down the street. Once he realized, he immediately pulled it away. I reached for it again, "No, I like it." He smiled at me. "My apartment isn't far from here. We can walk, if that's okay." I grinned, "As long as I get to hold your hand." Seriously! What has gotten into me!

Arriving at his apartment, Harrison pulled out his keys, unlocking the door. I took in the strong scent of musk in the air, it smelled like Harrison's cologne, which I already loved. "You can leave your shoes and things here. I mean– If you want to stay..." I laughed. "I would not have walked this whole way if I didn't want to stay." He smiled and ran a hand through his curls while the other rested on the wall. I stepped up to Harrison, staring into his eyes. I pulled his head down to mine, placing a kiss on his beer-laced lips. He responded quickly, wrapping one arm around my waist and placed his other on my hip, deepening our kiss. I smiled into it, loving this feeling already. Harrison picked me up. He's a lot stronger than I thought. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me into his room.

He set me on the ground, "I'm ready for more kisses then sleep." He mumbled into my lips as he let me go. I giggled, drunk on his touch. "Take a t-shirt to sleep in if you want." Harrison said nonchalantly as he turned his back to me, unbuttoning his shirt. As he slid it off, I bit my lip at his back muscles. "Oh, here." He walked to a cabinet, pulling out a blue one that matched his eyes. "Do you have a pair of sweats as well?" He smiled, handing me a pair of grey ones from a different drawer. "Step in here darling." He gestured to an attached bathroom. I smiled, sliding my dress off of my body. "My sister stays here occasionally so you can use some of her makeup remover if you want." "Thanks!" I called back. I put my hair up in a bun and stepped out, "You can look good dressed up and dressed down. You're already perfect." He said aloud, more to himself, but I blushed profusely. "Oh stop it." He grinned, "Are you okay with this?" I shrugged, "You seem trustworthy, you're gorgeous and you're sweet. Why not?"

He smiled, "Come lay with me my love." I walked to the other side of the bed and crawled in, not touching Harrison. I know we held hands the whole way here, just made out, he gave me his shirt and is letting me stay the night, but I still feel weird about it. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, "Closer." I shivered at his voice. "I want another round of kisses." It was my turn to check my phone, my friend had texted me. "I didn't see you leave, call me when you get this! <3" I smiled at her gesture, "One sec." I called my friend.

While I told her about the night's happenings, Harrison wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in my neck. I tried to keep cool as a cucumber as he placed soft kisses in that one spot on my neck, which was super hard, he had a magic touch. I finally finished the call with my friend, setting my phone on the night table. "That was so rude!" Harrison laughed, sending another round of shivers down my spine. "Ah come on darling, I can't help that you're irresistible." He kept kissing my neck, pulling me closer to him. I tilted my head as he climbed on top of me. "Harrison." I breathed as he kissed my jaw, then placed his lips on mine, his hands on my hips, my arms around his neck and my fingers in his hair. He kept kissing me and I loved it. "Yes darling?" He pulled away, staring at me. "Well don't stop now!" I smiled as he kissed me again. We kissed for so long and it felt so great with Harrison. He was gentle and passionate, showing me that he cared. He finally stopped, placing individual kisses from my lips, along my neck and down to my collar bone. He rolled off to lay next to me. I missed the warmth from his body, so I cuddled into his side with my head on his chest, my leg over his and my arm around his waist. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Goodnight darling." He kissed my forehead and I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Goodnight Harrison." Best $20 bucks ever.

A/N: 5.6!?! you guys are awesome :) i'm still thinking about that longer story i have, should i post it here or make it its own mini story? love y'all, like, comment and vote and wash ya hands!